Golden Panda LAUNCH

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by hutch1c, Jul 24, 2008.

1. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

The Golden Panda site is now up and running, I've looked at the bad and good, and listened to the call on monday and decided this would be a great opportunity. If you wish to join my team I would be happy to help anyone out. Link is in my sig.
  2. snibbor

snibbor New Member

I agree with you after reading and listening to all I could. This will be another great opportunity.
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Are YOU getting daily REBATES?

Terri
  4. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

I have not been credited my money yet. I think they said they were adding 400 accounts a day for the first couple days. Is there anyone that has ad packages already and received a rebate today. Curious to see what the % was.
  5. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

Heard from another forum it was indeed 3%.
  6. kthlp

kthlp Guest

is anyone having trouble upgrading their account
    my only option is 'cash balance'

i go to
    account
    upgrade account
    payment processor: -> ONLY 'my cash balance'

I have just joined and my number is 12833

thanking you in advance
  7. kthlp

kthlp Guest

Sorry i have surfed the site a little more and realized there is a different spot to buy ad packs.
    WOW, are they going to make it easier. when will they
    have the option of credit cards or a some payment processors.

thanks
    kathy
  8. Seth

Seth New Member

this is similar to ASD?
  9. kthlp

kthlp Guest

Seth

can you explain ASD payments that site is down
  10. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

Panda has no affiliation with ASD but it is quite similar.
  11. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

FYI:

IT WAS NOTED IN ONE OF THE CALLS WITH ROBERT FAVA THAT GOLDEN PANDA IS A COMPETITOR OF ASD...

ANDY BOWDOIN IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH GOLDEN PANDA...
  12. FlashbaQ86

FlashbaQ86 New Member

Andy is still affiliated in the sense that he chose Clarence to run Golden Panda, and that he originally planned to run it with him until recently. Plus, the programs are quite similar.
  13. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

kthlp: WOW, are they going to make it easier. when will they
    have the option of credit cards or a some payment processors.
    I assume they will add them in the future but for now money order is pretty easy, make sure to write your name, account number and email address down and include it with your money. I went to the post office today and for about 5 dollars I sent 1k priority mail with delivery conformation.
  14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

So they still aren't crediting daily rebates???

Terri
  15. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

luvtravel: So they still aren't crediting daily rebates???

Terri
    They are, 3% daily.
  16. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

Does anyone know how long they are taking after receiving the money in the mail to crediting it to peoples accounts?
  17. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

When sending checks to Golden Ad Panda, do you have to include your member number and sponser and their member number right on the money order or send it with a sheet attached to it...what have you guys done?
  18. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

I did what it said to do on the website...

Full Name of the Member Account in which the Ad Packages are Being Purchased
    Member I.D. Number in which Ad Packages are Being Purchased
    Email address of person sending payment for Ad Packages in case of questions

You can slip a piece of paper along with your money order with that info on it. I don't think you need to include your sponsors numbers but I could be wrong.
  19. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

So don't write any of that info on the money order itself??
  20. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

I not saying don't because I don't think that would be a problem, it says on the website to "include it" so it should be just fine if you write it on a separate piece of paper and include that with your money order when you send it.