Gomez: Feedback wanted

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by parker81, Aug 26, 2011.

1. parker81

parker81 New Member

I joined www.gomezpeerzone.com about 2 months ago and I was just made active - so now I'm actually earning money for running their software - which by my understanding runs tests for anonymous websites with your computer's spare resources.

Just wondering if anyone's had any experience with this? It doesn't really affect my computer at all and they have a site, facebook and twitter account that are all active - even have their sotware on download.com.

[Post edited - Admin]

2. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

That sounds very risky and suspicious to me. I feel the most qualified person to ask would be an IT technician who specializes in security.

3. parker81

parker81 New Member

I actually talked to a friend who has been using the program for about a year. He explained that Compuware - which is a global corporation - actually owns and runs the program . I'm going to keep running the software for the time being since I'm getting paid.

The only real complaint I've been able to find online is that they only activate people in areas where they need to run tests - and you only get paid if you're active. So I guess some people run the software but don't get paid for it? But since you're really not doing anything and if/when you do get activated you can earn easy cash I think it's a good program. Plus I'm already active [​IMG]