Good Sponsor, Tax, Local Training meetings etc?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by travelingcoastal, Jan 14, 2007.

1. travelingcoastal

travelingcoastal New Member

[Hello,
    I've been looking into Coastal for a few weeks now. I would love to join, but would like to have a caring Sponsor and not just for the first 2 leads. Are there any Training meetings offered in certain cities? How does it work Tax wise? I've heard, that the website would be each month $49.95 ......is there a cheaper way? Also I would be self employed, right? How can I call this kind of job..........being a Recruiter? Many questions, but I hope someone out there is willing to help someone lost[​IMG]
    Thanks.
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I think this is a repeat thread. Make sure and check the other thread started by Travelingcostal.
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: travelingcoastalI would love to join, but would like to have a caring Sponsor and not just for the first 2 leads.

Yes, Top Coastal Vacations Directors WILL stick with you after your 2 training sales.

Quoting: travelingcoastalAre there any Training meetings offered in certain cities?

Yes, last year alone my group had trainings in Hershey, PA, Chicago, Il, San Diego, CA, and Washington DC. This year we just had an even in Nashville, Tn. We have events planned for Atlanta, GA, Las Vegas and Vancouver Canada as well.

How does it work Tax wise?

Get with your tax professional.

I've heard, that the website would be each month $49.95 ......is there a cheaper way?

If your looking for a cheap way, they may not be the business for you. At one time I was investing over $200 a month for tools. Today, I've got upto date technology that allows me to refer my prospects to an online presentation that does all the work for me LIVE!

Also I would be self employed, right? How can I call this kind of job..........being a Recruiter?

Yes, you are self employed. You can call yourself what you want. I'm the CEO of my own corporation. That's not the way you start out, that something you grow into.

Jay NaPier