Google Adwords Suspended

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by annex, Sep 28, 2006.

1. annex

annex New Member

Hello All,

My adwords account is suspended for no reason - called them several times and sent emails - they sent me a canned response that I violated TOS.

Can the experts here please tell me what are the alternatives to adwords other than yahoo.

Thanks

Annex
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Was it your adwords account or adsense account? How old was your account?
  3. annex

annex New Member

Adwords Account - 2 months old.

I really miss it - It was pulling in a lot of quality leads daily.

Do any of you know if there are companies that can run my PPC campaign for a fee ?

Thanks
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can try Kanoodle, Clicksor but you have to monitor your ROI carefully. Also try to make your landing page more relevant, it will improve your quality score
  5. annex

annex New Member

Tried kanoodle, Adbrite in the past - no success. MSN and yahoo pretty much useless. I think forums like this are a better bet.
  6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

7. annex

annex New Member

Thanks vishal. I will check it out. BTW you run a fantastic site.

Keep up the good work.
  8. dmana3172

dmana3172 New Member

Even if your ad does not violate any of Google's policy at all, your account will still be suspended. Sadly, Adwords is not enforcing their policy correctly. The vast majority of Adwords users are having the same problem like me. My best advice is to stay away from Adwords. They lie to rip you off![​IMG]
  9. Peace4You

Peace4You New Member

Indeed adwords will suspend you on a whim and they dont give you much time to make corrections to your page
  10. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Google is on a tear to shut down practically all home business networkers.

It's really a something when these big company's start to drop the "little" guys that made them what they are. The blanket permanent ban of peoples accounts is crazy.

I was accuses of promoting a site and domain I didn't own and never have done, as part of the reason for closing my account of years of existence.

No appeals process, no fair warning and chance to amend, just get the hell out of our advertising network if you are promoting home income opportunities networking or affiliate marketing, never mind the economy has a greater need for doing for self now more than ever, but hey we are Google the big search engine guys and we don't need any little people any more.

It's going to come down to working to succeed with the ever changing SEO in Google to get some leads via their search.

Making Bing.com work is where it's at for now. They need us as they try to be competitive with Google.

I think Google is chasing to be like Facebook as to its advertising. Facebook doesn't let, the discriminating name they call it, "get rich scheme" opportunities to be promoted. Never mind that network marketing and affiliate marketing (direct sales) are long established proven income opportunities. And just like any business in the world it is not without shysters and scam artist, but that's not a reflection of the real true viability of these businesses or this industry.

This is really quit a slap in the face by Facebook who became what it is because those of us on Facebook networked and connected with our friends and family via their platform. Facebook is a big 'ole networking pyramid, like the rest of corporations of the world but, don't use us (Facebook) openly to grow your own networking business by asking us to take your money via our great advertising platform that you the people created.

Be that as it is, we the IM's adapt and keep on keeping on. Whatever the obstacle we must simply just do it...and get the success we desire.