google junction

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sathya, Dec 14, 2005.

1. sathya

sathya New Member

1. Do i need my own website? or else can i have URL sharing? if it so whom will allow for URL sharing?

2. Do i need to pay any amount for keeping my add in the website?

3. Whether any tool like "must have" tool will be provided along with the purchase for effective keyword search?

4. What are the things provided along with googlejunction?

5. Whether my income depends on the investment i put on the advetisement?

6. Whether the commission from CJ.com will be in Indian money or in US $?

7. Is there any indian government formalities for getting income in US $? (Say for example IT clearance, Business license)
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Please do not post same question again. Wait until someone answers your previous post.
  3. sunil

sunil New Member

Hello Friends,
    I am new to this forum. Please tell me about Google Junction. Is this really provided by Google.com? Is it really works? Please suggest me

sunil
  4. netjobs

netjobs Member

I have some kind of idea what actually they (Google Junction) offers in the CD...

First of all, you have to join the Commission Junction (CJ.com), one of the larget affiliate handling company with good reputation for years and with large number of products to promote...

Then, you have to also registered to Google Adwords, the program is a PPC (like you can see in this forum Ads by Gooooooogle) so, with that anybody click that ads and joins or purchases the CJ affiliate products you'll earn...

So, it could be not only the purchase of the CD and after then you have to pay for every clicks to Google Adwords... and that is not sure every click would convert it to Lead or Sales you can make money... this is quite a risky for a newbie, its not so easy to manage google adwords for the newbies... This is full of my prediction...

If, anybody bought that CD can pls tell it briefly to help others.. thank you... [​IMG]
  5. vidramtv

vidramtv New Member

hi all, administrator, i have signed up today i.e., 9-4-'06. I shall be here. Please post answers. Dr.TVV
  6. ajaystays

ajaystays New Member

Hi vidramtv,

Can you tell me bout the legitimicay of your purchase, does it actally work??...have you been getting your cheques, is it conveinent??...plz tell me as i am considering resgistering...
    Aj
  7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Googlejunction basically teaches you affiliate marketing using commision junction and Google Adwords. Most of the information is available for free on the internet, if you spend some time researching.
  8. inter

inter New Member

How I can join google junction. is it a legitimate one?
  9. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Many people have complained to me that they are finding it difficult to earn.
  10. vidramtv

vidramtv New Member

Hi Ajaystays, I have not bought anything. I just joined. Thats all
  11. vidramtv

vidramtv New Member

no work as on date and no cheques either.
    Dr.TVV
  12. arshad

arshad New Member

hi everybody this is arshad
    i wanted know about the freelance work how do i get
  13. prashant

prashant New Member

I am the one who had enrolled in google junction. But i am finding difficulty to earn.
  14. vidramtv

vidramtv New Member

neither am I. I have been here from October.
    Dr.T.V.V
  15. cheti

cheti New Member

Hi Vishal P. Rao ,

i have joined goggle junction long back........
    and also Commission Junction (CJ.com)........
    i got one CD also........ my question is whose addswe have give? do u have any idea about how to give ads.

Regards
    cheti