Google Keyword Tool Changed??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, May 5, 2011.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

So has the adwords keyword search tool changed? I like to search for keywords with a higher cpc and now that option is no longer there... anybody know if this is something they just changed?

I hate when someone messes with my life![​IMG]
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

never mind - I found it... uh duh
  3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Can you clue me in. I am seeing that change too as it now says keyword planner and I am struggling with it at the moment. What are some other good keyword tools out there?
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Robin,

Did you figure out the Keyword Planner tool yet? Viola's post about the Adwords keyword tool is pretty old and not referencing these "new" changes. However, here's a link to an article at Search Engine Land where they explain the Google's new keyword planner tool.

I used to play around where their tool a fair bit when I was researching new niche ideas, but I haven't been branching out to new ideas for awhile now as I have too much on my plate as is. :)

I pretty much stick with the Brainstorming and Keyword tools within SBI now exclusively, so I don't really know what other popular options are out there at the moment. I suspect Google's is going to be the best for your purposes once you figure out the new layout, etc.

Blessings,
    Angie
    robinincarolina likes this.