Google Keyword Tool - Help needed SO bad

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Margo Tuul, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Margo Tuul New Member

Since previous interface option is gone, and new version is up, building keyword list is painful.

Is there anything similar out there, where you can add keywords to your list, and download them as text file.

I have been looking for around 4 hours now, and can't wait. Same time trying to understand how to do in with new interface in Google, but it looks like you can't do it anymore.

Any help...

many many thanks..
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I do NOT like the new google keyword tool either! Why do they keep messing with us. sheesh
  3. I too do not like the new interface.
    The results are far different from the old one, and yes it was a lot easier to use.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

M'gonna go try it. Thanks.[IMG]
  5. Margo Tuul New Member

thanks, i will check that out.

I dont mind the results, as i work with my keywords later in Market Samurai. But i can't download my keyword list, as text anymore, so i can copy them to MS.

I really hope, that they will change it back. If not, then their keyword tool is only good for Adwords.
  6. bbray95 New Member

i dont know why they cant leave well enough alone
  7. TChurch New Member

I agree with you all[IMG] As it is these types of things are already confusing enough then they go and change it on ya.. Ah well, keep on keeping on I always say.
  8. bthankful New Member

Hi all

Have you all used the new wonder wheel tool on google. Let me tell you its great, basically google is GIVING you niches to work with and dominate, these are ones you would not have thought of and real people are typing these niches.

Sometimes you gotta hate Google then other times you Gotta love em!

To use the new wonder wheel: Open google and type your word into the serach box and press enter. Now when the results come back look at the left hand side menu and near the bottom of the menu you should see the words "wonder wheel".

Click the words wonder wheel and what you will see is a wheel with your word in the middle and spokes pointing to other keywords related to the same niche.

Heres where the fun begins if you click on one of the new keywords, google brings up a more detailed niche of keywords and this process repeats until it cannot go any further. While all the time telling you how many search results there is for that particular keyword.

Check it out and let me know what you think..

Have a great productive day
    Janet
  9. mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's actually not so bad since I got used to it now [IMG]
  10. treevee Member