Great fundraiser opportunity

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by victorious, Oct 26, 2007.

1. victorious

victorious New Member

As many of you know, fundraisers are a great way to advertise your Coastal business.

Just wanted to share that we gave a cruise and a 3-day 2-night mini vacation to the St Jude's fundraiser and gold tournament; a huge fundraiser that gathers many American athletes to give away signed items to raise money for the children with cancer.

In exchange for our gift to the St Jude's fundraiser we are going to have our logo and website published big screen at the fundraiser.

We just want to encourage everyone here that using your Coastal package and your business for a good cause not only does it bless others but the blessing WILL come back to you.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Director
    770-995-0029
  2. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Too true Matt,

I've been using vacations for fundraising for almost 5 years. It's not always a marketing method...sometimes, it's just good to be a giver.

Jay NaPier
  3. victorious

victorious New Member

Absolutely, Jay.
    It is the simple rule of sowing and reaping. You will get back what you give.
  4. Judy

Judy New Member

Hi,
    I gave away a Funtime Cruise and Stay today to a silent auction I was organizing and was thrilled when it made us $210!
    This was a fundraiser for La Leche League which is a group that supports breastfeeding women. We were rasing money for a helpline and we made $1180 at the auction of which $210 was for my trip.

It went to an acquaintance who doesn't know I do this on the side so I can't wait to get their testimonial when they get back.

It is such a good feeling when you can help out a charity.

Judy
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

We donated a cruise and stay at a silent auction a couple months ago that raised $550.We were quite thrilled to realize that $6.95 could go so far!!

We have done that several times.Our youth had done a raffle with a cruise and stay that brought in a little over $800....

Coastal rocks!!

[​IMG]

Viola
  6. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Any feedback from those people who used certificates??
    Would be nice to hear from they experience.
    Thanks,

lm