Greatest Challenge working from home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Louis Reiff, Oct 18, 2012.

1. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I would have to agree that loneliness is one of the biggest drawbacks to working at home. I am not an outgoing people person really but I still like to interact with someone on a daily basis besides my husband. I am doing some volunteering and a Bible Study once a week that I fit into my work schedule.

Also, it is easy to get distracted when you work at home, at least for me, and having a plan written down of what I need to do for the day helps a lot.

2. Jay Nalette

Jay Nalette New Member

I think the hardest thing that I had an issue or problem with was keeping a set schedule, taking breaks when needed, having lunch at a certain time and walking away at 5 PM. Structure was the hardest thing and it still is to this day...I have no problem focusing, or keeping distractions away...it's scheduling.
    I hope that my input helps

3. Ria

Ria New Member

Working at home is much much better. But before you decide to work at home. You must know that the site you are working is legitimate. Working at office is better if you receieve high income and benefits. BUt if you think that you can earn more by working at home I guess you have to give up your office work. BUt you have to decide which is better option. Have time to think it over.