groupon

Discussion in 'Frugal Living' started by mommystayhome, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Using groupon is a great way to get more for your dollar. You just sign up tell them what cities you are interested in and they send daily deals right to your inbox. You can save 50% or more. And it is a great way to treat yourself to things like massages and not feel guility

payment proof likes this.
  2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

My best friend uses the groupon thing. My question is why on earth would you feel guilty for getting a massage though?

3. Bramleyapple

Bramleyapple New Member

No guilt at all - health matters! We've had some great meals out with Groupon and I've saved on some great items too. [​IMG]

4. Merrick8

Merrick8 New Member

robinincarolina: why on earth would you feel guilty for getting a massage though?
    cause the deals are so good its almost like stealing.. [​IMG] lol

5. Sam Jones

Sam Jones New Member

I agree, Groupon is great! You can almost always save at least 50% on dinner. Living Social is great too! Just like groupon. Coupon overload :)

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

7. Bika

Bika New Member

I love Groupon. I use it all the time.

8. Sammy Preston

Sammy Preston New Member

Groupon - didn't that come out of nowhere to benefit us all. Can't argue about picking and choosing the best offers that get sent straight to your inbox! bought one today actually - a high tea - they come up often on the daily deal sites