has any one heard of commission robot

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by greenleaf, Mar 19, 2009.

1. greenleaf New Member

2. Sounds interesting, but cannot find out any information about it.

Have listened to the video, which sounds too good to be true, but Darren Gaudrey is very well known.
  3. getagrip Gold Member

You might want to take a look at the article below - I've read the same thing in another forum, so it might be something you want to avoid (note to admin: this is not my article, nor do I know the person who wrote it, but it is very informative and has a lot of comments that people need to be aware about before they buy any of these stock trading robots):

http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-Marl-The-Stock-Trading-Robot-a-scam
  4. 040107 Member

getagrip: You might want to take a look at the article below - I've read the same thing in another forum, so it might be something you want to avoid (note to admin: this is not my article, nor do I know the person who wrote it, but it is very informative and has a lot of comments that people need to be aware about before they buy any of these stock trading robots):

Check the official site...

http://www.commissionrobot.com

It's not a stock trading robot. There are sites that optimized their
    sites for "commission robot" and whatnot but since Commission
    Robot hasn't officially launched, they direct their users to stock or
    forex trading sites that sells these "robots".

It's mere a bait-and-switch type of marketing for the guys promoting
    the stock trading robots. It has nothing to do with Commission
    Robot which is supposed put automation into affiliate marketing.

It will be interesting to see this Commission Robot.[IMG]
  5. 2x2Prosperity New Member

I can't wait for this thing to take off. Consistent profits on autopilot. This is neither a forex or stock trading robot but works with clickbank.
  6. shevyresab New Member

Looks very interesting, may somewhat take the fun out of finding your own products and promoting them yourself i feel. That said, if it works as well as it says it will, i can see many people giving it a whirl.
    The price will be interesting!!

Paul
  7. greenleaf New Member

just signed up will be interesting to see what happens?
  8. Newbie Shield Gold Member

"If it sounds too good to be true..."

"There's a sucker born every minute"

Need I say more?

~Newbie Shield~
  9. greenleaf New Member

Thanks for your help.
  10. 2x2Prosperity New Member

If you saw all the videos that Darren G sent you need to be aware that you're not going to make 1,000 of dollars per day. Be realistic here. He has given test pilot results.
  11. jcmilligan New Member

Great advice everyone. I am always alittle leary of anything that sounds like it is not going to be around long-term. For examble, software robot or new software trick, etc. These things get replaced and once they have some thunder.... before too long people are on to the next thing.
  12. greeeeeeep New Member

Hi : I can tell you this sounds realy good,and the man has a
    good Business savy.Instead of you running a Clicbank account.
    the robot,bids and sets up you PPC.The software searchs for
    the best Scription Products and bids on them.It will find the best
    and cancel the ones that make the lesast.
    The best pat of this is you get a commission every month and
    it will get bigger each month.
    Those who join before launch will get a commission % of all
    who join launch day.
    I sugest that you pay the $97 and join now!
    Greeeeeeep
  13. 2x2Prosperity New Member

Update: Commission Robot early bird registration has closed.
  14. liveguy New Member

So what are the results on this programme?
    Please let know.
    Thanks,
    James
  15. As yet, no one that I know of has made any money and it looks as though the robot has stopped working!!
  16. liveguy New Member

Commission robot is a scam, if you are a fellow roboteer, please head over to Scam.com, there are alot of unhappy people there.
  17. liveguy New Member

If you are a fellow roboteer, go over to Scam.com, there are alot of pissed off people over and some are taking action against Darren Gaudry...he has really done it now..
  18. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Lol, what did you all expect?

The name of the program and the implied concept should have been a glaring red flag.

You might try to resist the temptation of investing in pipe dreams...something that will automatically go out and make you money?...c'mon now!

~Newbie Shield~
  19. liveguy New Member

Newbie Shield,

I can assure you, this is no laughing matter. Alot of money has been taken from innocent online opportunity seekers and when you are in need you sometimes are willing to take risks to alleviate the discomfort.

Maybe some of us are not as wise as you, it's easy to put a laugh out loud when it doesn't happen to you, but when it does, it hurts.

From my own circumstance I joined because a fellow businessman joined up also, he too trusted this gentleman because we were in his other programmes and made money from them.

Plus robot software has been around for years, I personally know a guy in Hong Kong that use expensive robots to manage his daily stock trading accounts with. They do work but when conmen get their hands on them, they only end up extracting hard earned money from people. We genuinely believed that this would work. having had a history with this gentleman.

Of course there were flags about it but there were also positives. Nevertheless I am getting my money back and will never trust this gentleman ever again or any programme like it.

Sometimes we have to go through the fire to notice the danger for future circumstances. Every person is open to deception, it's the need that makes the opportunity seem more attractive in ones head. This I can testify to.

So with all due respect Newbie Shield, have some discretion here, there are people hurt and angry. We are doing our best to sort this situation out. We don't need "I told you so" poopers on our backs also.

I write this with as much timely respect as I can. I hope you will forgive me if I am coming across as bold, hopefully you can understand.

Anyway, if people want to get some more inside scoop on what other members are doing to remedy this, please visit Scam.com for more information.

By the way, the more posts about this the better, so let's keep up the discussions here also. This seems to be another good thread.

Cheers!

Dominator
  20. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi liveguy,

I'm sure you've misinterpreted my reaction. Sorry for the confusion. You have my sympathy and I hope you get your money back.

~Newbie Shield~