Has anybody tried the Cita Link live caller?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by mountainmom5, Nov 19, 2007.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have any of you tried the Cita Link live caller?I signed up for it and thought it would be cool to have a thread here where we could share tips and ideas about it...

I am excited to see if it can shorten my dialing time.They did a webinar tonight on it and in about 15 minutes he had talked with about 7 people and had actually dialed 23...

Will try to keep you posted on it...[​IMG]

Viola

2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Viola,I received my first batch of 30 leads last night and I will be trying the system tonight.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I used it today and it is really quite amazing!!In about 15 minutes it dialed 38 people - it left 9 voice messages, I got ahold of 8 people, got my info to 2 of them..set up appointments with a couple that weren't in a good spot to talk....ALL in 15 minutes...

It takes a few minutes to get used to the phone not ringing and to be ready when someone says 'hi'...[​IMG]

I am impressed - I must say - as I worked a grand total of about 15 min. on the phone and it replaced a good hour of time for me!

If you want to see a webinar on Cita Link, you can click on the Quickblaze link in my sig and when you go to the contact us link on the left of the site , it will take you to the daily live webinars so you can sign up to watch those for more info...

[​IMG]

Viola

4. goldmills

goldmills New Member

So what are the results of the quickblaze challenge?

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I didn't work a whole lot last week because of Thanksgiving but I did use it for awhile one day and loved it.I got a ton of leads this month and plan to run a lot of them through the system...

I used it for about 20 min one day and it dialed 48 , left 9 messages , I connected with 7 people...When I start dialing next time, it will pick up where it left off and when the system leaves a message (that I previously recorded..) it won't call that number again for a week..So you can really work a batch of leads before putting a new batch into the system...

It takes some getting used to, to be ready to answer when someone says Hi , as I am just sitting there while the system dials!But it didn't take too long till I was comfortable with it..

I think it is the way of the future of network marketing for the home based businesses - just another tool to become more time efficient - which is what we are all about anyways , right?[​IMG] Money , Time , Freedom.....

Not everyone may like it , but I do so far.Would love to hear of others experiences with it...

Success to all!

[​IMG]
    Viola

6. asebf

asebf New Member

Quoting: goldmillsSo what are the results of the quickblaze challenge?
    Quoting: mountainmom5
    Not everyone may like it , but I do so far.Would love to hear of others experiences with it...

7. goldmills

goldmills New Member

the system sounds incredible, we need more testers!

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I agree! You can sign up through the quickblaze link ( you can use the one in my sig [​IMG])and try it with 5 hours worth - to test it....

If I have live leads , I like to dial those personally but I use a lot of fresh leads and it works great to run through those as you can leave a ton of messages in a flying hurry!

[​IMG]

Happy Dialing!
    Viola

9. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Quoting: mountainmom5lot of fresh leads and it works great to

where did you get your leads and also how many people you signed up??
    I round of call how much is cost for you??
    Thx,

lm

10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey lm,
    I sent you a pm with more details - hope that helped![​IMG]

As far as a round of calls - it depends on how many hours you purchase...it will tell you on the quickblaze dot com site..

Have to run along -need to help a neighbor cut up some venison - so my earphones come off and my butchers apron is going on...yuk...would MUCh rather have my earphones on!

Take care all!

[​IMG]

Viola

11. Bill D

Bill D New Member

I would much rather be eating some of that venison but am also interested in your results with quickblaze.

Now I 'm hungry[​IMG]

Bill

12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

My results today in 20 min of dialing were:
    68 dials
    16 connects
    5 that I got my info to (the rest were wrong numbers or no longer interested - the normal when you work older leads, which is what I was working..)
    left 12 messages....

all in 20 min!!

I prefer dialing my live leads by hand (on my own time)- but it is an excellent way to get through a lot of numbers if you are working older leads or simply want to get your message out to a lot of people....

[​IMG]

Viola

13. victorious

victorious New Member

That sounds like a great time-saving tool. Way to go, Viola!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    (770)995-0029

14. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks!I like your sig line[​IMG]

Viola

15. dotcommom

dotcommom New Member

Are you still using Cita Link Live Caller? I am interested in using this and wonder if it is still worth it to you. Thanks.

16. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

dotcommom: Are you still using Cita Link Live Caller? I am interested in using this and wonder if it is still worth it to you. Thanks.

Actually I am not at this point as I generate my own leads and they are worth my time to call in person.

But if you are working leads, you might want it especially if you have a lot of leads to work thru - like a cheaper lead as you can leave a lot of messages in a hurry.

I found that with the real-time leads, it is harder because when you get in touch with them, you don't want to be rushed and when you are on the dialer, your minutes are costing you big time!

What I had done when I got in touch with a live person was to simply say that I wanted to make sure they were still looking for a way to work at home and reschedule as that way I was off the dialer time.

Good luck![​IMG]

17. Ed From Ohio

Ed From Ohio New Member

I used citalink. Very fast way to put cold calling on steroids. I prefer however to call hot prequalified leads that preferrably have contacted me first.
    I find voice broadcasting puts me into contact with more people in a shorter time who are actually interested.

18. LonnyHogan

LonnyHogan New Member

I just started using this tool. It's really cool however I'm running into a problem. I am calling leads who will sometimes say
    "call me in two weeks" call me back in three day... or whatever

I can make an appoinmtnet to call those people back at the appointed time, but how do I flag them or remove them from the original campaign so that as I'm dialing I dont' dial them back later that same day and embarrase myself.

There's got to be a way to do this but I don't see a clear cut way.