Has anybody used the Coastal Cruise Card?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ncwaal, Feb 27, 2008.

1. ncwaal

ncwaal New Member

Have any of you used the Coastal Cruise Card? I want to know how I have to make the reservation, because I mailed Royal Caribbean asking how many discount I will get with the Coastal Cruise Card, they mailed me that I have to contact Coastal Cruise Card. Can anybody explain it to me.

Regards,

Naida
  2. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Naida,

To contact the cruise card all you have to do is call the toll-free number on the back of it. Tell them what you are looking for and they will answer your questions.
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Also , Naida, Stephanie will answer any package questions in great detail on her Wednesday call - if you send her a question thru the official coastal tools site.
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Naida,

Thats a really pretty name. I am glad you are here and have a forum to get some help. I do have one concern and its something that happens over and over again. Many of the questions you are asking are things that you can learn with the proper training. Im not sure what your director who sold you your package has in place to get you started but there are some resources you can take advantage of for free.

http://www.officialcoastaltraining.com
    http://www.officialcoastaltools.com

On these sites you will see verything ranging from movie presentations to the live calls and resources in place.

Im not one to knock anyones style but its unfair to a new person to have to swim the Coastal waters all alone. Plug into the official coastal trainings or to the trainings of whatever group you are a part of. Also contact the person who sold you the package it is their obligation to at least guide you in the right direction. Remember they get 2 training sales from your efforts so its in their best financial benefit to help you.

My door is always open for questions and im also putting the final touches on some tools for what I like to call the "Coastal Forgotten". These tools will be available to people just like you that have the desire to succeed but just need some guidance. Best of luck in this endeavor.

Adam Frederick
    Founder of A-Team Free Apprentice Program
    Creator of brand new A-Team Coastal Training Websites
    Level III Director
    302 613 4632