Has anyone actually made a lot of money with all this?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by berserker26, Dec 13, 2006.

1. berserker26

berserker26 New Member

Hi All,

I come here and browse through most of the topics just to get info about all the ways it's possible to make money from the net etc...

I'm just curious, has anybody actually made $$$ from all this??

Just seems for the most part like a lot of work for not much gain....

If you have made any decent sort of cash please let the rest of us know the sites/programs...pro's and con's and let us all get in on it [​IMG]
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can make money from affiliate programs if you have high traffic websites
  3. ryquest

ryquest New Member

Yes, there is money to be made and is being made everyday. Either through affiliate programs, click thru programs, selling your own products or services.

There is no magic formula, other than persistence and determination and doing the work.

Good Luck.
  4. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

It is possible to make money online but like any other business it does require some effort from your side. You need to spend time learning as much as possible about earning online, join good free to sign up programs which educate you and then take calculated risks.
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Berserker26,

Looks like you are starting out on the right track by searching for information on the various money-making opportunities available online. There are several, and "Yes," people ARE making $$$ from all this.

But that is not an indication that you will make money too. On the other hand you could eventually be making substantially more money that anyone here. That's entirely up to you.

It depends on getting the right information, understanding it completely, then applying it to your particular marketing vehicle and niche. Choose something in an area you enjoy and are familiar with and the chances of success go up dramatically.

Simply keep a positive attitude and apply what you learn with common sense and persistence, because there's no secret or magic formula.

Hermas
  6. netjobs

netjobs Member

As you can see the above posts nobody can give you any particular programs to make money online, because the opportunities changes everytime and many of the programs never long lasts...

People who earns a regular income month after month is having good experience on the field and never it comes overnight, so better learn the basics on making out some good money online.. its all depends upon your skills, interest and more importanly having patience... search around yourself and decide what fits for you and expertise yourself on that field and surely one day you could make a fortune... good luck
  7. lelabrown

lelabrown New Member

Hey all!
    I was going to ask the same question,but thank you in advance for being ahead of me!
    Lela
  8. Payit4ward

Payit4ward New Member

Although this does take some time, think of how many links you are putting out there to your site or system.

I have also heard that the more links (signature etc) that you have out there the higher search engine ranking you can pull.

Hope that is food for thought
  9. Anna

Anna New Member

Netjobs is 100% correct. If you are looking for a steady income and to actually make a decent amount of money from the internet, you will definitely need patience and should look further into it before putting money and sweat into it! Good luck.
  10. propertymanager

propertymanager New Member

"I'm just curious, has anybody actually made $$$ from all this??"

Since no-one has chimed in and said they make a bunch of money, I'd say the answer is no.

Mike
  11. susaneng

susaneng New Member

I just started with this company, but my sponsor in the month of Feb. made $9000 and he started last May. He also has 2 more sales in the works. You make $1000.00 to $3000.00 per sale. His sponsor made $900,000 in 3 years with this company.

What is great about this company, is you don't have to do sales. We have a professional Call Center we direct our prospects to, and they pitch the sale, close the deal and collect the money. You do the marketing and training. You can basically have your business almost totally automated. My sponsors first 4 sales he didn't even talk to them until they had joined the company. The Call Center did the total sales.

Susan
  12. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Berserker,
    Am I making money? Some. Not enough to quit my $60,000 a year day job. But I don't work a home business in order to quit my day job, I work it for SOME extra money. If I could do it full time, I could make more money. Everyone's goals are different.

I personally know a person making six figures with Melaleuca and a retired couple making 5 figures with Melaleuca. I also know people in Coastal vacations making good money.

I am with both companies so if you want to be put in contact with any of the people I just mentioned, you can email me.

In Direct Sales you can make more money more quickly, but there is not a lot in the way of residual income. With MLM the money comes in more slowly but you have residual income for the long term. The products you represent are the heart of your success; you have to believe in the product(s) yourself.

Keep researching. Learn the diff. between work at home JOBS and home based BUSINESSES, MLM and Direct Sales, and larger ticket and smaller ticket, automated or belly to belly or a combination of both. I lurked the forums long and hard before choosing the companies I wanted to give it a go with.
  13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

The larger ticket items are the way to go to generate a lucrative income. Investing $$ under 2k to get you a 6 figure income is well worth the investment, and you can buy-in for less than $1500 if you don't want the call center.

The product is something everyone enjoys, vacations, but the big thing is if you get the right Director to coach/ train you and give you all the tools for marketing as well as marketing options such as fundraising, B2B, incentives, promos etc you really can generate a huge income.

So the investment is really your choice $1295 or $1995, the key is get the right Director who will help!

Best of luck to you!
    Terri
  14. dkohlmeier

dkohlmeier New Member

Quoting: berserker26I'm just curious, has anybody actually made $$$ from all this??

Yes, I started at the end of January, and made $800 profit in March. I know this will continue to increase because I now know how to do it and can repeat what I am doing with many different products and markets (and will continue to get better at it).

The secret is not in an individual program, it is in learning how to properly market online. You can learn to make money with any product that people are buying once you learn how to properly market.

Yes, it takes learning and work. But if you are persistent, you will make money.

Dan
  15. madnawat

madnawat New Member

The best tool of making money on net is a website or a blog. If you have a website you can actually make lot of money. It takes some time but the income is long lasting.
  16. marydickman

marydickman New Member

I have been involved with a company that is just over 2 years old and my mentor who started our group in the midwest is making over $100,000.00 A MONTH!!!!! The guy who shared this opportunity with me is a retired truck driver and he is up to $35,000.00 a month! My friend Mary who I go to church with is married to an MD and she is making $14,000.00 a month... He is ready to quit his J.O.B.! I started with 2 friends to get my product paid for and have put in over 20 members myself and with this bianary plan has grown to almost 1,400 members. There are no levels and no sign up costs and no inventory! It is a liquid supplement that everyone can use and should for their health. For a free sample...just email me and let me know where to send it.
    This has helped me with anxiety, depression, allergies, arthritis, sleep, weight and overall just feel so much better! My 9 year old son is off his advaire, singulair, albuterol & nasonex!!!!!
    When you see that a company is "ground floor" in it's beginning stages...jump on board and ride the wave. We are backed by a multi-billion dollar parent company who has been successful in wellness and nutrition for over 12 years now.
    I FINALLY found "my calling in life" I get to help people with their health and provide substantial income for them as well. We have FUN and getting out of debt for the first time in 41 years!
    It's the answer to my prayers for sure!
  17. twnuck

twnuck New Member

I've made a steady income with it for about a year now. It wasn't easy and yes it does require a lot of work but you CAN make money working from home. The key is to NOT violate basic business principles such as:

- expecting high returns for no risk or effort
    - changing your course of action every day
    - spending more than your monthly budget allows

and so on.

The best advice I can give is to find a mentor and follow their lead - NEVER diverting from their recommended path. Also, look at this as a marathon and not a sprint and you won't get disappointed as often.
  18. gchildren

gchildren New Member

One has to look at their internet business in the same light as any thing that has value to them.

I make sure that I devote my time and resources to the things that are important to me.

You need to ask yourself how important is your internet business.

Devote your time into making your business an asset for your life. This is not an easy journey but it can become successful through your effort.

Best Of Luck
    John
  19. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I was part time for 4 years and have been full time for one year. lot of money is relative to the person who wants it. I prefer time over money and the freedom to choose what to do each day. Internet marketing gives me the 30 second commute each morning which is great.
  20. aldanson

aldanson New Member

of course you can make money but you have to put in the effort. I got scammed a few times and now I found my way. I make about 1000 a week now on top of my full time job so I'm quite happy. Trick is to read learn and perform. I went to a few seminars as well which really helped