Has Anyone been able to have your referals sign up?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by mrich87, Jul 30, 2008.

1. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Good morning,

I guess the topic says it all, but during this process of website integration and update, how are we recruiting?

If you are like me, I haven't spoken a word about this to any new prospect who didn't already have a sniff of what it was.

Without having a working website to promote and show the business, it's sort of a mute point. (Last night I was writing an email to a gentleman/prospect who was telling me that he had done things like this in the past and it didn't work out. In my response back to him, I was so passionate about the business model that I included my ASD referer link - Jamie, if you are doing your DD as I suggested and are reading this post, please wait until the website is up).

Just seems to me that ASD would have put more resources in the sign-up / capturing portion of the website, so we don't lose the excitement built around building our team.

Any thoughts?

Mike
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I have two people waiting in the wings and are losing interest because the site hasnt been up in over 9 days now.
    Sooo I sent them to GoldenPanda and they were able to join immediately and are happy campers now.

They may still consider if and when the site is functional again tho
    so no at this time I will not promote ASD.

Terri
  3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I think ASD have been very wise to leave the Join Now button until the site is completely operational .And the purchase system button is still not operational either

AFter all the complaints in the past from members about the operation of the site - it makes good sense to offer new people the site proper working order. Start the way you intend to go on.