Has anyone got any experience of traffic swarm

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by larochelle, Mar 4, 2011.

1. larochelle New Member

Hi all

I found a site this evening called traffic swarm and I wondered if anyone has any experience from this and similar sites.

I signed up but not sure really if I just added another pointless email to my inbox.

Appreciate your comments

Best wishes
    Jason
  2. Just2EZ Gold Member

larochelle: another pointless email to my inbox
    The good news is TS won't fill your inbox with offers or updates.
    I have used them for years to rack up hits to splash pages and marketing offers.
    It's a good place to see what 300K other marketers are doing, right or wrong.
    Don't expect to find open wallets on free traffic exchanges.
    Promoting other traffic methods can get a few sales.
  3. larochelle New Member

Thanks! Then I will continue with it
  4. mbasa Member

I've signed up as well on traffic swarm, but honestly I have not really committed myself to surf for credits. I have mixed feelings about whether this method is productive. On the other hand the people surfing traffic swarm are more receptive to online business propositions as they are already internet marketers (most of them anyway). I would really love to hear a success story on this one.
  5. larochelle New Member

Thanks for the input. I actually got visitors to my site today from trafficswarm so that makes it all good.

Jason
  6. Julsy New Member

Traffic Swarm is not one of my particular favorites, but they are fine to use. I found several that had much faster clicks though. (you don't have to stay on each page as long)
  7. Just2EZ Gold Member

Julsy: faster clicks though
    Faster clicks are considered bounces and don't sell as well.
    I prefer at least 30 second visits, more like 30 minute[IMG]

On a side note, I actually found someone looking to join a new business on TS.
    I mean an actual submit form for your opportunity to join, within the next week.
    Never in all my years seen anyone do that on a traffic exchange.
    Reverse Marketing? We'll see since I submitted RTPR to her.
    Worth it just to find out what she's really up to.
    Who knows, she may be a go getter.
  8. Just2EZ Gold Member

By the way, I should have stated I use TS as my start page on my browser.
    Since I open and close it more than 20 times a day it racks up a lot of points.
    I also enjoy looking at DIFFERENT sites that show up now and then.
    Even if 90% are the same old stuff, that 10% is good to study.
    Just reading the text link copy is a lesson in itself, good and bad.
  9. talfighel Silver Member

I don't have a lot of experience with them but I don't recommend it at all because of the many bad reviews about them.

larochelle: Thanks for the input. I actually got visitors to my site today from trafficswarm so that makes it all good.
    These people got credits for themselves to visit your site so I would not say that these are any good and unique visitors.

Tal
  10. larochelle New Member

Very good point Tal

Thank you for putting a different perspective on it.

Best Wishes

Jason
  11. Taycam New Member

I must confess I like Traffic Swarm. I like that you can actually write something about what your promoting which is unlike most other traffic exchanges. I also like that you only click on the ads that you want to.

I have been able to get a lot of traffic to my sites, a small number of which have turned into prospects.

Hope this helps.
  12. annalaurab New Member

I've used it before and didn't get anything great out of it. I get a lot more out of facebook, blogging, linkedin and videos.
  13. anthony2313 New Member

I've tried many different traffic exchanges in the past and never had any success with them. To me there just a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, I won't doubt there are people out there making a killin do it but for me. I've never seen any positive results.
  14. villasana New Member

Hi all,

The thing here with Traffic Swarm and other traffic exchanges is that, if you promote your business you will get little or no results, because everybody is promoting there own business.

The solution here is to promote or give value on how to generate traffic to an online business, you can use your own web page with optin box and send letters, and in the letters you will promote what you do.

Thats it!

Best regards

Luis Villasana
  15. ScottCofer New Member

Luis is spot on. Don't sell your opportunity to people on traffic exchanges - they already have one.

If you can show them how to generate traffic and leads, then you'll have a better shot at attracting customers.
  16. Taycam New Member

I wish to apologise for originally endorsing this site. When I was a member a few years ago it was the best traffic exchange on the Net. But it seems that times have now changed.

I purchased an upgrade from them recently but never received the upgrade. I've contacted them several times and, apart from one reply a few days ago to say they were looking into it, received no satisfactory response.

I've now cancelled my account and am reclaiming my money from Paypal. I'm very disappointed to say the least.
  17. minsardi New Member

Everyone on those sites are looking for one thing....more traffic. show them how to increase traffic to their sites and sales can be made. i used a different one and just paid like 200 because you received a lot of free bonuses and did not have to surf for credits. the money was well worth my time and maybe your time as well.
  18. annalaurab New Member

I've used it but I didn't get anything out of it either. Use stumbleupon. I get a lot of traffic and leads from that one.
  19. mreese601 Member

If you going to use trafficswarm sites you really need to use it to build your email list! Give something away for free and you can get a change a getting other markers on your list!
  20. itsjoanne New Member

I think Traffic Swarm is one of the better traffic exchanges. Having said that, I agree with those who say it's not effective.

The one method that might work is lead capture pages. Many marketers are not making any money online and a squeeze page offering to help them would probably get more sign ups than most other sites.