Has anyone heard anymore about the Royal Carribean situation

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Gailtravel

Gailtravel New Member

Quoting: scumpstonI believe in the end YTB is looking at a class action lawsuit from some of its member to get their money refunded. I looked at this for long time. I am a member of YTB but I agree with RCCL. We have no education to sell travel the right way. I would bet soon the other cruise lines will follow. Travel is travel business not MLM

You can't make all the people happy all the time. There is education out there if you want it. I see plenty of online offernings for the travel end.

But remember when you joined. You are a Referring Travel Agent. Refer them to your website instead of Expedia, or Orbitz etc. You are getting the commission instead of Expedia or Orbitz. That is the purpose. Now the difference is that our friends and family can call us up if they need help. Or if a family member does not have access to a computer we can book that vacation or flight or cruise for them.
    That is how it was explained to me when I signed on. That is how I got it and how I operate.
    I don't get why others don't understand it.
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

The other announcement that everyone is talking about in the travel industry is that four host agencies (presumably MLM card mills) had their IATA accreditation stripped.

No one yet knows the names of the four agencies, anyone here know which ones?

Thanks

Terri
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member