Has anyone heard of Limu?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by swampqueen32, Jul 3, 2013.

1. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

It seems that the area I live in is being taken over by Limu. Everywhere I look, somebody's promoting it.

I've used the same supplements for 35 years, so I'll probably never change. But I've heard "miracle stories" about Limu...also a few "nightmares".

I'm in Louisiana, where it appears to be flourishing. On the other hand, my aunt, who lives in Utah, never heard of it. Just curious to see what kind of company this might really be.
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I thought Limu has been around for ages.... is there a new company popping up with it or what?
  4. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

I'm in central Louisiana, and it's only been here for a couple of years. There seems to be so many people jumping on board as distributors, that I'm wondering who's going to be left to buy from them?

After all, we can't all be sellers! :D
  5. VerveRob

VerveRob New Member

I am very familiar with Limu. I was with them about 10 years ago. in fact, my sponsor was from Louisiana. We did great with it. Great product. Within 90 days we went from 2 distributors to over 100. We went Ruby and were in the top 10 fastest growing groups in the company. Things were looking good Then my dad became terminally ill and passed away that fall. After that, I just let everything go and pretty much took a hiatus from networking for a while.
    It was a good ride, but I just decided to take another direction when I got going again.
  6. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

yes, Limu has been around for a long time. What you are likely seeing is a new heavy hitter who has been very good at recruiting in your area so a synergy has built up.