Has anyone heard of MyResultz?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Ryan Vorhees, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Ryan Vorhees

Ryan Vorhees New Member

Hey All,

I recently joined with this company but it is brand new. I only joined because I heard it's good to get in near the top. It's not very expensive and the products are interesting. I'm curious if anyone has heard of it? Also, the products are transdermal patches. I've heard that these work much better than pills and I'm very health conscious. Has anyone had experience with these kinds of patches and if they really work like I've read?

2. Tricia4813

Tricia4813 New Member

I personally have never heard of this company. I took a look at it and it looks pretty promising. I mean when it comes to getting into the health industry, you are bound to be successful, especially if you actually take the time to learn how to market your product. It seems as if this company has a boat load of tools that can get you going in the right direction. But just like with anything, you have to learn how to use those tools, and you have to have a team of people willing to help you get to the top. If you plan to try it, just make sure that you put in 100% before you give up.

payment proof likes this.