Has anyone heard of or tried Body Bi Vi?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by andybodybyvi, Aug 12, 2013.

1. andybodybyvi

andybodybyvi New Member

I have recently become a promoter for Visalus for the 90 Day Challenge after using the products and found them to actually work (unlike some I've tried in the past).

I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this company as I appear to be doing quite well so far but just want to be sure that I am doing the right thing.

Any feedback or comments welcome, I am here to learn :)

http://www.visalus.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

3. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

Lots of people having product and opportunity success with BBV. I'm not a fan of nutritional programs myself, but BBV seems to be solid and doing well ...
  4. I have not tried BBV YET. We have tried Herbalife though, it was quite expensive but we got results. I lost about 10kls in 2 months. But then, I gained it back when I stopped. :LOL:
  5. annadenise

annadenise Member

I have a friend under me in another co. that took this. She just used the product and does not promote it since it conflicts with our other business. It worked for her well. She asked me to try it to see what I thought and I did. It did not work for me at all. It actually made me hungry, and it does contain soy protein, which some people do not tolerate well for several reasons. More than a few good companies offer excellent nutritional and/or diet shakes. My husband and I do very well on the one from my co. that has no soy protein. The person under me did better, as regards trying to lose weight with a shake product, on the Body by Vi product.

I am coming at this more from the product side because even if you are promoting this as a business, you need to also have people under you that are just customers, they do not all need to be affiliates to earn.
  6. Brucefan

Brucefan New Member

I have lost 5 pounds in my first week, and my wife, 4. I never was on a diet in my life, but I told my wife I would do this. So I am drinking the shakes, .....and she padlocked the fridge, so......:(