1. New registrations are temporarily disabled until 25th. Thanks for understanding.

Has anyone heard of Orange Leads.

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by nanlar, Apr 25, 2010.

1. nanlar New Member

Just thinking about it as an option. Any input would be helpful.
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

While I'm registered with them (quite some time now) I've never used their leads. However, my sponsor had tried to do something with the free leads and said she did not find them to be responsive. However, that could vary depending on what one is promoting.
  3. JHandy New Member

In the world of home based business and internet network marketing, it is definitely best to learn to generate your own leads. For one they will be exclusive to you and you can forge a powerful relationship with them on the back end through autoresponder follow ups and occasional email broadcast.

Jerry
  4. carterstory New Member

I'm going to 2nd J Handy's experience.. Generate your own leads, it's higher quality and cheaper than buying them.

First of all free leads are awful and you will end up e-mailing or calling 100 of them before you find one interested in your product or your business. They are more than likely untargeted contacts that came in through a website or contest site.

Second of all, through the training my wife and I have received, we are generating our own quality leads for around .50 per person. That's stupid cheap! There are other ways to do it slower and cheaper (Article marketing, Blogging, Forum marketing to name a few) that will be free all you need to do is point them to a capture page and you have yourself some leads. (Obviously there is more to it than that).

Also as mentioned these poor people probably have 10 e-mails and phone calls a day from people using them on Orangeleads. Which means you are competing with their time and energy when they are already worn down by others, or hitting the easy (Delete) button on their e-mail.

We just moved away from selling an affiliate product to our list and towards using the technique on 2 MLM's (both low cost) to see how many people we can get into the businesses for a low price. I believe that it'll be better than the leads from OrangeLeads.
  5. Mike McClurg New Member

Orange Leads are a complete waste of time.

You might say but if they're free what have you lost?

My time is something I can't afford to lose
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Mike McClurg: You might say but if they're free what have you lost?

My time is something I can't afford to lose
    lol - you are so right. And once you have worked free leads versus some you generate yourself, there is no comparison.

I would rather work ONE of my own leads a day than a hundred free leads. [IMG]
  7. gingerva Guest

I completely agree...been there, done that. I think it's great to have a community like this to get questions answered.

I don't know about "orange" leads but buying leads in my opinion is a complete waste of time. It's demanding on your time without much to show for it.

The best way to generate leads is through Attraction Marketing online or warm market. Each requires more work but you'll actually have something and you'll enjoy it more.

All the best,

Ginger Hogue
  8. RICH4NURICHE New Member

Lots of great advice on this thread. nanlar, all of your own leads will be a process of building a relationship. Put yourself in their shoes, kind of like roleplaying, and imagine you playing on both sides taking each step forward to achieve something beneficial to both.
  9. wrlawrence New Member

The best lead generator out there is your own because people have seeked you out. Do not waiste your money buying leads. I't just like cold calling ugh! My best lead generator was buidling a website through Site Build It.
  10. happy09 New Member

I'm a member of orange leads and have used their leads, not happy with the results at all.

Free leads never seem to work well. Paid 'real-time' leads work best but only if you call them.

In my opinion, safe-lists are dead, buying leads is risky and what has worked best for me is classified newspaper advertising.... back to the basics [IMG]
  11. chucks New Member

With leads what you want is high quality or leads that are responsive.

I would rather spend the same money I would use to buy leads from a lead source and invest in my own personal leads source(s)

why?

- I don't have to rely on companies to generate leads
    - once 'some' of my lead sources are set up , leads come in passively ( for a one time effort)
    - The leads that come in are warmed up ,high quality and more responsive

The real question should be why not?

To your success,
    Chucks
  12. Kurt Henninger New Member

Absolutely, you are far better of generating your own leads than trying to buy them. They will be much more familiar with you when you talk to them.
  13. vinnyqua New Member

Yeah.. def generate your own fresh leads... You dont want leads from orange leads which people goto to grab. Which means most likely there pretty much dead leads and not fresh.

Vincenzo Milanese
  14. Denny56 New Member

FreeCashMan
    I tried and hated it - too time consuming with no results. I think you're better off generating your own leads.
  15. fatima39 New Member

I dont have any idea about it