Has Anyone Heard Of "Ripplin"?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by TJamMoneyMan, Jun 17, 2013.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

This is a newly launched "next big thing", that is supposed to become "bigger than Facebook and Twitter combined", if you can believe that!

I joined from an email I got but you can only join if you get a personal invitation.

As a member, you get 5 invites to offer... After that I think you get a website/affiliate link - this because the invites I now have to offer expire after 24 hours BUT the link I joined from does not.

You have to google RIPPLIN or have an invite to join from someone to find out more.

I am reviewing the website information to learn more about it, now that I am a member and can access the website myself.

The idea is you invite 5 who also each invite 5 etc.
    Whatever you promote through your ripple earns you money, as far as I know.

There is an app that will be available eventually.

It's free so it sounds ok at least!

Does anyone here know more about it?
  2. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard something was the "next facebook or google or twitter", I'd have more money than Zuckerberg! :)
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  3. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

We will just have to see, hear and listen.
  4. TJamMoneyMan

LOL!

Weeelll... this IS for mobile phones, so...

And... join?

Seriously though, I'm just trying to find out more about it, since it's free and all...
    MarieA73 likes this.
  5. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

Hey TJAM,

It's been a LONG time my friend, hope you are doing well, take care.
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  6. Aron Prins

Aron Prins New Member

Hey TJAM!

Rippln seems like a good opportunity to build a big list of leads fast.
    I just added 5 people, and within a month my ripple has grown to 167 people!

Hope this helps,
    Aron
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  7. TJamMoneyMan

Good 4u!

I 'm still looking for some worthy invitees myself!

I think, if this works, it'll be a good idea to just join and see what happens...
    It's free, there's not much to do, why not?
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Funny - a friend just sent me a link a few days ago so I signed up - it's free afterall. :giggle: -- so now I get emails on how to 'get ripplin' but I still haven't taken the time to check it out and see what it's all about! I guess I will wait watch and see with the rest of you'all. :)
    TJamMoneyMan and Christian Cole like this.
  9. TJamMoneyMan

Me too!

I believe the proper term is "youse guys"...:giggle:
  10. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

No, Tjam, the proper term is ya'll or y'all. :)
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  11. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Youse guys is for the NorthEasterners,
    Y'all is the correct spelling for Texans.
  12. closerjim

closerjim Member

And.... another probable waste of time hits the market.

"You all" or "Ya'll" or "Youse Guys" ... said it yourselves.

"It's free after all .. so I'll just wait and see......."

Yup. Big commissions and income in those words.

I joined at the suggestion of a friend as well. Both of us are 6 figure full time earners in this industry. So we're almost "obligated" to check stuff out, when it makes a presentable splash in the market place.

And after all ... it was free. Right?

After seeing the cloak and dagger -- you only get 5 slots until you ... and the NDA code that had to be gotten and the ... blah blah blah that we're doing ..... and then, someday I'll get the privilege of spending either $295 or $895

"Free to join" and the constant blathering about what's coming .... nahhh.

I lasted a week. Once I saw what it took to do anything, the "I'll wait and see" virus hit me too. And I know what's happening! No money in that.

Yes there is value in list building. But not this way.

What's better .... how about "list not needed" and "selling not required" and "adult baby sitting prohibited" and earning a years worth of commissions in a single sale, delivered to your door.

That's how you can really earn money.

Have a super weekend, everyone.
  13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

haha - we are in the midwest now so maybe the proper form is youns - :X3:
    Just2EZ likes this.
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Y'all you'se guys got quite a ripple goin' here youns selves!
  15. TJamMoneyMan

Do you not see the obvious contradiction?

How is it people claim they are "not selling you anything", yet you find yourself buying something from them?

:confused:
  16. Buzz Watson

Buzz Watson New Member

Ripplin was being pushed by Anthony Morrison a few weeks ago. I guess it could go somewhere..but, as with all "Free to Join" programs...they're not free if you're going to get anything out of it. I am also pondering why signing up first, or being among the first to sign up is going to put you in some "magical position" to profit. just sayin'
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  17. Aron Prins

Aron Prins New Member

Hey all,

Honest opinion on this: not worth the time.
    They have this 30 day launch message on their site for months.

I joined, brought in people ( over 2000 ) but still can't even connect with them haha.
    Waste of my time I guess, moved on to other things ;)

Cheers,
    Aron Prins
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  18. TJamMoneyMan

Thanx guys!
    I'll keep my guard up...
  19. TJamMoneyMan

Smart Phone Watch???

20. bfryer

bfryer New Member

I've been involved in the conversation for about 12 months now...lots of hype...yes.

The response and user base far exceeded what they were expecting, obviously. That being said, they were not ready to bring anything to market to 1.4 million people.

As for the $$$....they have been paying out for the last two months now...the launch of AppShare(share free apps---get paid per download) has started to validate the model they originally had in mind. To their credit, it has never been done, blue ocean strategy.

With all of this being said(i could go on for days and days), those that were looking to make money right out the gate moved on to other ventures. I built a big team and stayed plugged in but was and continued to build my primary business.

It will be a good side income of a few hundred a month residual for a while...(the watch is cool also, i got one myself)