Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I only just started a few hours ago and already made $31! I can't wait to see how it works in the long run! [​IMG] And I only got one of the income streams set up, so I could be making much more soon!

I have bought tens of different ebooks and programs promising to make me money, but this is the first one that actually has delivered. I'm freakin' excited!
    If you guys wish to join, you can use the link in my siggy. [​IMG]
  2. JaY o

JaY o New Member

wow you wrote that whole review in a few hours.. ya right... And its not always that easy to make money you have to wait for your products to get notices in search engines for the most part. Im not saying its impossible but it takes alot of work..
  3. mickie

mickie New Member

I've purchased this product now and have been making insane money from it! Go average Joe!
    makemoneyonline

make money on line,
    Dose the average joe work muck better than the Profit Lancer??

Mikie
  4. mickie

mickie New Member

I dont think this is the same one I'f i'm not mistken it is the average joe, not the project payday, I just went on to that site (project pay day)
    nd they want you to sign up for a servive give a gredit card no....

If i'm wrong pplease let me know.. [​IMG]

Mikie
  5. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I never said I wrote the review in few hours, but I got started and in a few hours I had made $31 sales!
    What I meant is that in a few hours after getting the advertising going.
  6. JaY o

JaY o New Member

ok i c what you mean now.
  7. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Yeah its been great this package by far takes the Gold medal when it comes to quality and service!!!
  8. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Oh Jay O what method are you using? If your using a website than you should be making money ads and articles take at least a couple weeks..good luck:0
  9. JaY o

JaY o New Member

Im using the Blog method. Also postin up backlinks to my blog in ad's tryin to get my PR up. I also have a few google adsense ads up on a few of my blogs. so far no sales but im learning more everyday and posting new products so i plan on seeing something in the near future..
  10. jykel

jykel New Member

Hi everyone..just bought this system as well..but just like to check with all those that have purchased this system..that there is no login page?? Its just the members back office page where we navigate through the entire package?
  11. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Jykel, yes everyone has a different dynamic url so you dont have to worry about passwords, everyones access is different but everyone gets the same info..
  12. dimave

dimave New Member

Purchased it.

This is what it contains:

# Chapter 1- Clickbank: 101
    # Chapter 2- Promotion: Websites or Articles
    # Chapter 3- Google Adwords: Premier Amateur Guide
    # Chapter 4- Ebay Profits
    # Chapter 5-Making Money With Blogs
    # Chapter 6-Personal Thoughts & Recommendations
    # Chapter 7-Promoting The Average Joe Income Package
    # Chapter 8- Bonus Material
    # Chapter 9- Turbo Blogging for FREE Traffic-Now Playing

There is just real basic information in each section. Also the author has his affiliate links plastered all over the place. So he recommends you hosting, but he'll get a commission out of it.

Out of all the links I can see, around 60-70% are affiliate links. Almost Every product he recommends has an affiliate link. There's just a few videos. The information is very basic and for more detailed information he recommends other products through his own affiliate links.

I find this product just as poor as ultimate wealth package.

I'm only browsing around quickly, but this is a definite refund. There is no quality at all. Mostly affiliate links. Content is poor. I'm struggling to see what people can see in this. It covers affiliate marketing with clickbank mainly. Basic stuff on adwords, blogs, articles.

If you are making money, its only because you are promoting the same product to make that money. That isn't really a measure of how good the product actually is and what it contains.
  13. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

I guess you may be more experienced than most here because being a completely new person to making money online I believe this product is great. I am making money and I am not promoting the package, I am promoting arts and crafts type products and doing very well. There is a video for each section so I see no problem with that and would have to disagree highly with you on content quailty.

Dave is obviously an experienced pro folks so if your new to making money online than go with the Average joe
  14. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Oh and another reason Dave is putting down the average joe is because he is promoting Profit Lance which also a good package but he is an affiliate for Profit Lance so that makes sense. I would have to say Profit Lance is more of an intermediate course from what I have read
  15. JaY o

JaY o New Member

Ya i dont know what hes talking about. The average joe package is well worth it i would say. I went from knowing nothing about affilate marketing to now knowing more and more each day with only a hour or so of work each day. And there is nothing wrong with him putting his affilate links in there. Its not like you get charged more because of it. Its still the same price whether you go thru the regular web site or his. Also with all the support he gives us i would say that he deserves that lil extra cash. Every time i email him he replys back real quick. and he even downloaded a chattin program so i could chat with him live. i would say its well worth it.. the bottom line is i'm makin money..
  16. dimave

dimave New Member

sallyrue, JaY o

Just a few points to clarify what you have both written:

1. I don't have any affiliate links for Profit Lance or any other product. I suggest you look once again at all of my posts. No affiliate links at all.

2. I am not a pro. I am beginner at marketing online. I read a lot though and I pick up things quick.

3. My main concern is that I don't like it when people speak about ANY product, positive or negative, without explaining what exactly it contains. This can be misleading to people who are reading. Thats why I like to point out exactly what products contain so that the contents give readers a real idea of what is in there.

I've had more time to look at average joe. Content wise there really isn't a lot in average joe pack. Average Joe covers affiliate marketing mostly. Profit Lance is more of a complete online marketing course. Its suitable for the beginner and intermediate. Definitely more value for money in the long term and it has a hundred times more content. I do have a few problems with it but they are very minor compared to the overall value and benefit.

If you want to know a method of making money average joe will show you affiliate marketing. It is after all, an average joe product for the average joe. Its not for those who want to be successful in a big way.

If you want to learn and understand internet marketing as a whole and have the skills to be able to make profits in lots of different ways including affiliate marketing, profit lance shows you the way.

With average joe you are following instructions, but you won't really "get" internet marketing. With profit lance you are learning to become an online marketer. That's a significant difference and that's why it matters to me.

Its like the difference between a one day seminar (average joe) that costs $57, and a course lasting a semester or two that costs $10 extra (profit lance).
  17. tcomer156

tcomer156 Guest

Guys i am really wanting to oreder one of these programs TODAY... I am wondering if someone can give me a straight up answer of which program to buy TODAY. Average joe or Profit Lance??
  18. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

I never said Profit Lance was bad and actually it's 20 bucks more however if you have the money buy both!
  19. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: sallyrueI never said Profit Lance was bad and actually it's 20 bucks more however if you have the money buy both!
    Great solution!
  20. Gap2007

Gap2007 New Member

The Average Joe taught me how to make money online.