Has anyone made money with average-joe-income-package.com??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sallyrue, Mar 6, 2007.

1. JaY o

JaY o New Member

Tcomer - It depends on how fast your trying to make money. If you have the time and patience i would say get Profit Lance, But if you wanna get everything set up quickly so you can start makin money i would say get the average joe system. There both good systems, The only thing is the Profit Lance system has been around longer thats why there is more information there. The average joe still recieves up dates and as the creator of it Kris learns more ways to make money he lets all of us know about it.
  2. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I bought both and I suggest one should buy both, if possible. But if you can only buy one, I suggest you buy Average Joe. [​IMG]
  3. tcomer156

tcomer156 Guest

Thanks purchased average joe!!
  4. 12345

12345 New Member

tecomer156 did you make any money yet? I'm planning to buy the product this weeken(after payday)[​IMG] and hopefully I'll be able to make my money back, I have had bad experiences with other programs, that I'm kinda afraid to loose more money[​IMG]
  5. JaY o

JaY o New Member

I just bought my own web site and im usin the average joe system. I should have everything up and running by this weekend. Ill let you know how i do, so far i have made a little money with my blog but its to hard to advertise for it( alot of article posting you have to do) so i decided to step it up a notch and get a web site. Ill keep u guys updated when i find out what happens
  6. fishfighter

fishfighter New Member

Just purchased average joe..
    Good luck everyone!
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Just buy both, see which one you like better, and get a refund for the other one!
  8. singingviolins

singingviolins New Member

Hi! I am a college student and also a violin performance major and therefore have NO time for a " real " job. However, my boyfriend who I am planning on marrying is in terrible debt, and I am about to be as well. (stupid college). I have read tons of forums and am thinking about average joe, however I am afraid that it takes more time than it seems and is risky. I can't afford to lose my money at all! Would you suggest that I go ahead and give it a go considering my circumstances?? And if so, tell me the best ways to go about the program! Thanks
  9. JaY o

JaY o New Member

This is definatly a program you want to keep, Kris is about to update the whole members site, It should be really good once he gets it all set up.
  10. fishfighter

fishfighter New Member

I totally agree, very good 24/7 support!
  11. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

Look like the price dropped huh? [​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. JaY o

JaY o New Member

singingviolin - To get this system to work you are going to have to put in some work. If you purchase this system i would recommend you purchase a web site. You going to have to either build one your self or have Kris (or somebody you know) build one for you. If you build one your self your gonna be alot better off because then you can build it the way you want and it wont cost you any $$. godaddy.com and geocities.com and a few others have a very easy Point and click web site creator. Now its gonna take some dedication and work, but lets say you worked on it 1 hour a day you could have it done within a week (somewhere around there) Then you have to watch the Google adword section of the system so you can advertise you site the Right way. Now this may sound like its alot of work but its not really that much considering once you get everything up and running it all works by it self, you just sit back and watch everything work. BTW your also gonna have to pay for a domain name and web hosting which is really cheap (domain is like 9 bucks for a whole year and hosting is like 7/month). Now you dont have to buy a web site if you want to run a Free blog but if you go about it that way you have to spend alot more time promoting your Blog (posting articles, Tellin people about your blog anyway you can) with a web site it is much easier cause of Adword. Pretty much the more money you spend the more your web site is going to reach people which means the more sales you do. If you have no time at all i would say you should wait to get this system til you can spair a few hours a week. The more you work on it the more profits you will receive. Hope this info helped. Happy hunting.

Also: once you get the system and if you have any problems what so every all it takes is a simple Email or a Post in the average joe forums on the memebers page and you will get help within a few hours.
    Jay
  13. JaY o

JaY o New Member

hmmmmm... pay 5 dollars to learn about scams on the internet... you can do a google search for free... how about you buy the program that has the most positive feedback in diffrent forums.
  14. mistyrose

mistyrose New Member

So with Average Joe, you really don't need a blog if you have a website. I was looking at Average Joe's free videos before I sign up. In the videos, he was promoting Typepad for your blogs. I already signed up with Blogger. It seems to work fine and is free while Typepad has a monthly fee. I don't see the point of switching. But if his system works better with a website, then it is no problem with deciding which blogging site is best. Right?
  15. jonnap

jonnap New Member

I don't think it makes sense to buy info about being scammed... I have enough experience about being scammed, unfortunately. [​IMG]

I'm happy to have found a real way!

even though $5 isn't much money, but for info one gets for free, why pay? To do a bit of research on forums like this one doesn't cost a dime. [​IMG]
  16. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Don't pay for info like that. Its all free on these forums.
  17. fishfighter

fishfighter New Member

singingviolins, you should try average joe and talk to kris about helping you..

he is very helpful..
  18. jamaal

jamaal New Member

Hey guys, am very new to his whole forum thing and have been following this forums discussions for a couple of days now and seen some positivecomments on Average Joe I would like to know is it worth it and if so can I turn to you guys for advice when I buy this programme
  19. JaY o

JaY o New Member

misty- If you want to use a blog u would definatly recommend Wordpress, It is absolutly free and the tools on it are awesome. You can see which search engines send you traffic and which Keywords brought it. You can also see which web page people clicked on ur link. It also shows all ur blog stats, views, ect...blogger is good but when you look at the people who viewed your page it also shows how many times you visited your page, Wordpress only records other peoples i.p. but if u can afford it definatly get a site...
    JaY
  20. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Definately, were here to help!

[​IMG]