has anyone seen the ZEEKREWARDS OPPORTUNITY ??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by priceworthy, Jun 29, 2011.

1. daniell21 New Member

Elysium

Is there a way that I could buy bids for another affiliate from my cash available in my back office? It would be great.

Thanks

Daniel
  2. Elysium New Member

daniell21: Is there a way that I could buy bids for another affiliate from my cash available in my back office?
    Not that I am aware of Daniel.
    Most affiliates use their STP account to purchase bids for others.
    (Which you can fund with a Cash Available withdrawal).

Maybe someone here will have some other ideas for you.
    You could also ask about it at the Zeek Support Forum.

~Annette
  3. flo2010 New Member

Elysium

Thanks Annette for the clarification. All my subs are up-to-date, but perhaps my affiliate has still to make his payment and hence the delay.

Regards.

Flo
  4. vipbizventures New Member

I have been a member of Zeek for a few months now. I am half to getting my money out. Each time I request payment, they always pay on time. Zeek is a very simple program. If you can post an ad, you can do this program. The company now has training to teach you the Dos and Don't's of business opportunities. The company is expanding at a rapid pace. The future is bright at Zeek. Zeek runs a penny auction site, where people can bid on items starting on a penny. Also, you get a shopping daisy at where you can find the lowest prices on the internet. Plus, you get a retail store where you can find great products at huge discounts. Basically, you get 4 sites when you join. Joining is very simple and it is explained step by step. 50% of the company profit is shared every night. When you join and fund your account the same day, they give you a bonus plus you get an extra bonus they add after 60 days. What is your opinion of Zeek? Are you making money on your opportunities? I have create an information site to help you gain traffic in your business. I encourage you to check it out and join our winning team. success to you.
  5. dwood62 New Member

Hi Annette

I recently found out that I have one Zeek diamond affiliate in my matrix and also that person has one diamond under them. How do I know if this is spillover or my personally sponsored. No info is displayed in sponsorship report so I am thinking it is spillover. Also I am a silver thinking I should upgrade now to benefit from this.....thanks
  6. windy76 New Member

I have joined zeek 3 weeks back. I wanted to know is it mandatory to have 2 personal sponsored affiliates to earn cash rewards ?
    I understand that it will definitely help me in getting more commission if i have members. I want to go with worst case.
  7. danielf61 New Member

I joined Zeek about a month ago and have been amazed. It is so simple but the thing that really got me excited is you can actually SEE HOW THE MONEY IS MADE!! Just go to the web sight Zeekler.com and you can see the money flowing in.

[Link removed - Admin]
  8. Elysium New Member

dwood62

Welcome to the forum.

dwood62: How do I know if this is spillover or my personally sponsored.
    When you personally sponsor someone, you will receive an email that says "(username) - New ZeekRewards Affiliate!" You will also see them listed in your 'Sponsorship Report'. If you're only seeing them in your 'Matrix Genealogy Report' then they are spillover.

dwood62: Also I am a silver thinking I should upgrade now to benefit from this
    To start earning on Premium Subscribers in your matrix that you did not personally enroll, you would need to qualify by personally sponsoring 2 Preferred Affiliate Customers. (Preferred Affiliate Customers are affiliates who have upgraded to Silver, Gold, or Diamond, and who have purchased a minimum of 10 Sample Bids). You do not have to upgrade.

~Annette
  9. Elysium New Member

windy76

Welcome to the forum.

windy76: I wanted to know is it mandatory to have 2 personal sponsored affiliates to earn cash rewards ?
    No. You can earn cash rewards without sponsoring any affiliates. However, you do need to sponsor Zeekler customers. By giving Sample Bids to customers, you earn VIP points - and those points earn cash rewards from the RPP. Each of your customers can receive up to 1,000 Sample Bids.

Note: Zeek is getting ready to add some new features & requirements soon. Be sure to frequently visit ZeekRewards News and the Zeek Support Forum for updates & details.

~Annette
  10. dwood62 New Member

I joined Zeek Rewards almost 2 months ago and things are going well. I have 300 VIP and in two days I will get about 150 more VIP when I hit the 60 day mark. I can see the great possibilities in this business which is very encouraging. Parts of this business can be a little confusing but you can earn while you learn thats what I am doing I read the forum info which is very helpful this one and of course the Zeekrewards forum.

[Link removed - Admin]
  11. Viajerozz New Member

Hi all. Thanks for all the contributors for a lively and informative dialogue. I am a new affiliate and am still trying to sort things out. So far, it looks like a fun way to earn extra income, however, in reading other forums I became a little concerned about the whole tax issue that doesn't seem well-explained anywhere.

I did not anticipate any tax problems as a result of hoping to make a few extra dollars each month but I wonder if I haven't opened a can of worms (or an audit). My question, has any actual person who is an ACTUAL affiliate of Zeek received an actual 1099 form and incorporated it into their taxes last April 2012 for the 2011 tax year? If so, can anyone please tell me the reality of it. Does the 1099 form actually report your VIP points earned and represent that as income? Or does the 1099 form report the money that you actually withdrew and had in hand as income? A VERY important distinction and one I, for one, would sure like to know in order to anticipate what records I might need to keep. Also, if anyone actually processed their taxes, how did they do it? I know we need to pay "experts" and CPA's and Tax attorneys, etc do do our taxes in this country as our tax code is, well, that's another story..but what did YOU do..what forms did you use and how did you treat your Zeek income and expenses? And very importantly, what records did you maintain? Should I be printing off my RPP every day? Thanks for any help!
  12. Todd Parent New Member

How do you join Zeek Rewards?

Thanks,
    Todd
  13. Marktech Member

I signed up but decided it was not for me. too convoluted, and they wanted me to pay for a video to advertise, I don't think so...
  14. Todd Parent New Member

Anyone?
  15. Amber Dancy New Member

I am a member of zeek. I am pretty new. I didn't put a lot of money into it. I am a silver member, and only invested $10 to buy bids. I don't feel Im losing anything. I does take a while to see your money grow (around 90 days). But I did start out at a lower level to. It's fun to see the daily growth though. I think it is worth looking into. But I'm not using it as my main "bread and butter". I am more interested in Internet marketing.