Has anyone tried Nuskin

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by jake123, Jan 21, 2009.

1. jake123

jake123 New Member

I have a friend who signed up with nuSkin, their bottle of juice from exotic fruits from around the world that sells for $42 seems to scream snake oil. I found an anti-MLM site run by a guy who was near the top at nuSkin for a while.

They suggest that the biggest customer of MLM products end up being the agents and their family, who on average don't make it past the first year. IT was suggested that Mary Kay people average like $29 total career income, before expenses.

Kinda wish my friend could find a more lasting outlet for her energy and personal charm.
  2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Most people give up within few months of trying.
    As they are selling the products to the wrong customers.
  3. mirab

mirab New Member

I was in photomax , nu skin, way to expensive to stay in for no return.
  4. Healthymom

Healthymom New Member

Yep, I have to agree with Mirab. I was in it for a year and spent a ton of money on products and business materials but never saw a return. They had this gadget that measured the antioxidant level in your skin. It would have been great to use to get people to see how their vitamins worked as opposed to other brands but only the heavy hitters had access to the machine.

It's a great opportunity for someone with a lot of money and time to invest.
  5. Frcafelaspela

Frcafelaspela New Member

Healthymom
    Hi!

I know this is a bit late reply [​IMG] I hope you get this message anyway. I just came back from a meeting for selling Nu Skin in Slovenia (small country in Europe, not Slovakia [​IMG]
    So...they want me to join. It would cost me ?‚¬1300 +they measured my antioxidant level very low (29.000 middle orange) and "made" me buy this pack for "rebooting" my cells or something [​IMG] for ?‚¬120. Do u know anything about this product? Should I return it?
    And there is this bigger question-should I give it a try? The bussines is still at the beginning(or so I was told) but I'm not rich. Not nearly :-/. I would have to get a bank loan for this...
    Thank you for your advice (I really hope you read this),
    Spela
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

If you have to take out a bank loan to get started in your network marketing business than you may want to make sure you have a plan for cashflow success. The goal is not to owe but to get paid. Usually starting out with a loan is not the way to go particularly if it does NOT include effective marketing that would allow for a return on those dollars borrowed.

All the best and much success.