Has anyone tried ZNZ Big Cash through dailypayments ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Jul 12, 2011.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

It sounds pretty good because it takes NO cash out of pocket and it's not an MLM structure so Pay Pal doesn't have a freaky fit and lock your account up.

http://www.zipnadazilch.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]

2. KristaZ

KristaZ New Member

Hi,
    I am doing it and it works. Follow the rules about canceling your offers and work on the traffic. I just started last week and I have had 3 $60 dollar payments. I have only been advertising for a few days. I am not opposed to talking to people I know about it either. It is very unthreatening since it is free.

3. winsten

winsten New Member

I am not exactly sure abou its business model. How can it be sustainable by simply giving out freebies to public? Advertising revenue?

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I never heard of them before and think that you should do more research on them on Google to see what others are saying.

This would be the best way to go.

5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hi Krista, are you doing the system that sends a rebate to new members or did you decide to not do the rebate thing?

6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Doing offers for some cash has been around for quite some time. Project Payday was where I first heard about it. That caused me to roll out Free Online Cash System back in 2007-08 (that's where my name on here came from), and ZNZ takes after that.

Get your cash but be wise and leverage into other good income producing opportunities.

Nothing wrong with Free Cash but use it wisely. People get tired of doing offers with their credit cards and canceling and still getting charged, etc.

7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

OK, I got signed up and am trying it out. It does seem quite simple so let's give it a try!

8. selfpaid

selfpaid New Member

I use this and I'm an active Freebie trader. So along with that site, I rotate about 5 other similar sites. I use FreeTreasureChest and I've found that network to be very quick with support and payment.

9. winsten

winsten New Member

Can anyone who is familar tell me exactly how does the company make its revenue because I am still not convince about the business model and how it generate its revenue?

10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Winsten, when you join the program you agree to do several trial memberships in companies like creditreport.com or disney dvd club or MANY other popular and established companies. These trial periods last from a few days to a few months. You sign up and give them your credit or debit card info with the knowledge that they will not charge you until the trial period is over and as long as you stay a member until the trial period has reached 80% you can cancel and you will not be charged. In return the company you are trying pays ZNZ a fee which ZNZ passes on to us for getting others to do the trial offers. So, the money comes from the companies with which we enter into a trial agreement. The key is to make a list noting when you need to cancel each trial. I signed up for 6 different trials to meet my requirements. They have many that are free and many that cost a small fee of $2 to $15 dollars. You Some teams will rebate you $10 to $20 if you join with them as soon as they get paid from ZNZ which is usually 24 hours.

11. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I think some people are reluctant to use their credit or debit card because they are afraid they will forget to cancel the trial but if they are really serious about making money without having to spend any or at the most spend VERY VERY little then they will follow the instructions, which are very simple and make the effort to keep track of the trials.

12. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

hsimpsonjr: if they are really serious about making money without having to spend any or at the most spend VERY VERY little then they will follow the instructions, which are very simple and make the effort to keep track of the trials.
    You have to be EXTREMELY careful when trying to make IFW money.

As for "...having to spend...VERY VERY little", IFW offers can EASILY cost as much as $100 to complete!

Yes there are completely FREE and low cost offers to choose from. BUT, you will quickly run OUT of those. MANY offers will simply NOT credit. And it's usually the low cost/free offers that have this problem.
    To be honest though, many offers can cost anywhere from less than $5 or so, to around $10 or $20 each to complete.

When you are getting a payout of about $20 or $40, that is something you will have to judge for yourself as you will usually have to do a number of offers to get paid.

Then too, OFTEN offers that claim to be free, or low cost, will often hit you with as much as $17 in shipping and handling charges, WITHOUT telling you this until you need to give up your credit card/payment info.

Which requires mentioning: Many offers will NOT accept a debit/pre-paid card for payment. IF you are lucky, the IFW will give you this information BEFORE you go through the process of completing the offer.
    IF you are NOT so lucky - well, that's all part of the reality of IFW frustration!

IFW sites are not set up by stupid people.
    They want good leads, not just people who are looking to complete a trial offer and get paid.
    They structure things (costs, crediting and payouts), to discourage this.

Even if you see a number of free and cheap offers, you will quickly find that getting paid by that IFW will require that you do offers that COST!
    Again, IFW people are not stupid!

Many, MANY offers will not allow you to do what they call an MCR - Manual Credit Request, which is supposed to get you credit for an offer that didn't credit when it was supposed to. Again, it's mostly the cheap, easy, and free offers that have these problems.

Even if you CAN do an MCR. You will be required to wait up to 30 days before the offer credits. IF it credits at all, of course. ONCE AGAIN, cheap, easy, and free are the ones to beware of!

You can do the more expensive offers if you like, but that will of course mean your NET payout is that much less.
    Then too is the TIME factor. Total time spent reviewing, completing, tracking and consulting customer service for offers can be TREMENDOUS!

You can EASILY wind up spending MANY HOURS to net perhaps $5 or $10.

Finally, the REAL money to be made in IFWs is getting other people to do all of this for you - complete offers on YOUR IFW affiliate site.
    THEY get paid for YOU doing all this work, which is why you see people trying to tell you this is an EZ and LOW COST way to make money.

It is NOT!!!

13. TJamMoneyMan

Well, it CAN be, but you have to be very careful!!

14. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I think I spent about $6 to get to my 1.0 credit to be qualified to bring others in. My sponsor immediately sent me a $20 rebate through paypal so I actually made $14. That sounds pretty good to me. I did have one trial to not credit so I just did another one. No big deal. I have already canceled 2 of the trials and I started seriously advertising today so I should see some results soon. I guess it's all about what group you join with and what directions they give you. I followed the simple instructions and everything seems to be working as explained.

15. trubadore

trubadore New Member

Do not do it. I was doing it and i have about 300 dollars but the people who signed up never completed their free offers and i never got paid. It is a scam...The only way to get paid is for people to complete the free offers. The person who got me to sign up failed to inform me of that...Because i wouldnt have never signed up. She kept saying its free. On 20 sites and no one every completed their free offer...Do not do it. I am sure their are people making money.. But whoever they are doing it is not through just posting their ads. So if its working for me someone please let me know how it works for you and what is it that you are doing.

[Post edited. No shouting - Admin]

16. TJamMoneyMan

hsimpsonjr
    Yes, it's real ez! In the beginning!

Been there, many times.

Like I said, you can make money. You've done one trade it looks like. Your first.
    Tell us about your experiences when you get to the, 100 and 200 trades completed, level.

17. TJamMoneyMan

I definitely don't consider IFW marketing to be scam.
    It's affiliate marketing. The site gets paid for your completing a trial, and they just share that with your referrer, who shares it with you.

hsimpsonjr: I guess it's all about what group you join with and what directions they give you.
    Things to consider are the IFW itself, and the offers on them.
    Some IFW's are scamming, some have lousy customer support.

Some offers are more trouble than they are worth.
    Some won't credit in the time stated, and some won't credit at all.
    Some won't accept a pre-paid debit card.
    Many offers will cost MORE than what is posted on the IFW site.

hsimpsonjr: I did have one trial to not credit so I just did another one. No big deal.
    It will be no problem getting offers to credit at first. You have not yet done all of the EZ and CHEAP offers available for you!

And there is definitely a dearth of EZ and cheap offers to complete.
    At that point you will have to look over many offers for ones that you can complete.
    Some you may or may not qualify for.
    Some will be costly, relative to the payout you are getting.
    Some will be more trouble than they are worth - requiring you to play online games, participate in online dating services, bid at auctions.
    Actually get onsite and DO stuff - they are looking for SINCERE LEADS don't forget!

Add to that that some offers won't credit and it can become a time consuming, costly venture to go green on a site (you'll be looking to recoup your loss and costs by getting REFERRALS!).

The only option left, to really making money in this game, is to get referrals to do all this for you, for which you will pay them, which is what feel you are ready to do right now.
    BUT, you will FIRST need to have a TON of IFW sites that you are green on, as your potential referrals will no doubt have done the ONE site you just now got finished 'greening' on.

BELIEVE ME!
    There are MANY other IFW affiliates out there, looking for people to complete offers on their IFW sites, just like you are.

You will need to be green on a LOT of sites to be competitive!

I'd be careful about advertising or marketing this yourself.
    That will cost you time and perhaps money (time IS money, don't forget!).
    You will only be getting a certain amount of money per referral anyway.

And your referral can be scamming you as well - by fraudulently completing offers, to get paid by you.
    That offer's credit can be revoked, and guess who will have to pick up the tab?

There are much better ways to get referrals than just advertising on your own.
    There are sites that can help you evaluate things as you do your IFW marketing.

hsimpsonjr: I followed the simple instructions and everything seems to be working as explained.

Again, in no way am I saying this is a scam - even though there are scammers out there in this biz.
    But there is that reality, and the reality of COMPETITION to be addressed.
    Then too is the TIME FACTOR involved.

Those who have experience could possibly help others, right here in this thread, by giving some useful tips about which IFW's are rated highly, and which offers are good, or bad, to do and for what reasons.

It's not a scam, but it's not a 'walk in the park' either.

It's WORK after all.
    Especially if you plan to make any substantial money at it.

And don't forget TAXES!
    You are responsible for the tax liability on ALL of the commission you earn, despite paying it out in rebates.

I'm not sure that you can get a break for the money you pay in rebates, that's lawyer biz of course.
    But I have seen more than a few IFW affiliates slip up on this.

After making several thousand in IFW commissions their earnings were wiped out because they discovered they had to pay taxes for the money they gave out in rebates!

18. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

TJam,

Taxes are always a consideration for every business. I would hope that rebates could be considered a business expense but I will try to find out about that. As far as things not crediting, I just had the one not credit. The rest of them were credited within 2 hours or less so I still haven't had anything negative happen as of this date. I don't plan on promoting any other sites that offer free trials so ZNZ is the one I am focused on. In any case, I am going to give it a try and see how it goes. I am honest and will report the negative parts as well as the positive and so far it has all been positive. Again, this is something that can be done without any money and for so many people, a system like this can actually keep them above water if they follow the directions with the free trials and use free advertising venues.

19. TJamMoneyMan

hsimpsonjr: I would hope that rebates could be considered a business expense but I will try to find out about that.
    That's what I would expect.

I do sub-contracting and the tax issue of getting paid for a contract always takes into account your disbursements to associates who helped you earn the contracted amount.
    Normally, you would include the SS numbers of those you paid, and they would be responsible for their tax liability.

Even without their SS #'s you should be able to deduct that amount.
    I'm not sure why the person doing IFWs had that problem but he stopped doing IFWs because of it (plus he was an IFW scammer anyway so GOOD for him!).

You really won't get far just promoting one IFW site but I'll let you find that out for yourself.
    I have more than a dozen at this point, and I am hardly an IFW PLAYA.

Some folx have HUNDREDS!
    That's who you'll be competing with.

hsimpsonjr: a system like this can actually keep them above water if they follow the directions with the free trials and use free advertising venues.
    But I really doubt this statement of yours.
    What can you possibly base this on if you are just starting out with IFWs?
    You know little to nothing about this "system", have amassed $14 in earnings, yet you make claims about it's income potential?

WTF??!!??

Free trial offers are just not that ubiquitous in the IFW market.
    And the crediting/payout ratio for free offers just will not earn you much money at all.
    How much "water" free offers will keep you "above" is dubious at best.

If you want substantial money from IFW marketing you will have to complete a lot of offers, and get a lot of referrals to do the same.
    You will need to be green on a lot of IFW sites.

That's how the game is played!

Einstein's theory of marketing/time relativity teaches us that TIME = MONEY, so "free advertising" is a myth.

20. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

TJam,

Staying above water can taken in many ways. Let's just say you are a person who just lost their job but you have access to the internet. If you can advertise enough to get 3 or 4 people a month to join the system that would be $240 for a person who doesn't have a job and that could be enough to make a car payment or pay an electric bill.