Has anyone tried ZNZ Big Cash through dailypayments ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Jul 12, 2011.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

hsimpsonjr: Let's just say you are a person who just lost their job but you have access to the internet. If you can advertise enough to get 3 or 4 people a month to join the system that would be $240 for a person who doesn't have a job and that could be enough to make a car payment or pay an electric bill.
    Let's just say you show me a real life story where this is the case...

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Tjam, are you telling me you don't think that there are MILLIONS of unemployed people who consider a couple-a-hundred bucks to be "a lot of money" at this time in their life?? Look at all the people who are taking their lawnmowers around their neighborhood begging people to let them mow their yards for $20 or $30. Turn on one of the smaller AM stations in your area that have a "Swap Shop" show and see how many people are trying to sell everything they have or doing "Handy man" work or hauling trash to the dump for people to make a few dollars because they can't find work. There is your proof. You must be fortunate to live in a city that doesn't have much unemployment.

3. TJamMoneyMan

hsimpsonjr: Tjam, are you telling me you don't think that there are MILLIONS of unemployed people who consider a couple-a-hundred bucks to be "a lot of money" at this time in their life??
    Sounds reasonable.
    So show me the real life story, is all I'm sayin'...

$240 isn't all the money in the world.
    And there will be COSTS involved - time IS money, even when you are unemployed!

Let me point out right here, as far as unemployment benefits eligible folx go.
    You can bet that your state's unemployment benefits office considers $240 to be a significant amount of money!

Anyone who has ever collected UE benefits would know - the $240 you earn will have a NEGATIVE IMPACT on your UE benefits check.
    A VERY negative impact!

So which do you think will attract your "MILLIONS of unemployed"?
    20 or 30 untraceable bucks earned mowing lawns in a day, or hours of daily effort trying to get "a couple-a-hundred bucks" that will only devastate their sizable, yet effortless, UE earnings?

In any event, it has to be a reasonable investment of time and money for WHATEVER amount you NET.
    NET GAIN is the only relevant issue here.

With a family to feed, bills to pay, etc. You can't expect someone to deplete ALL resources of time and money for even $240.
    And the dent that would put on your UE benefits check!!!

Also, as I have been pointing out, just like you talk about "MILLIONS of unemployed people", there will be MILLIONS of people competing against your IFW advertising.
    They will include untold thousands of IFW marketers who have untold scores of IFW sites each they are pushing.

And frankly, advertising IFWs is one of the worst ways to get referrals.
    But I'll let you find that out for yourself, if you don't believe me (and those posting their results here at WAHF!).

I'd love for this to be as easy as IFW marketers would have you think.
    I am an IFW marketer myself!

OF COURSE I wish this was ez money!!!

Bottom line: show me the real life story...

4. ronniebranch

ronniebranch Member

ZNZ is awesome, I made a complete presentation for this program where folks can earn $217 in free cash. I highly recommend this program and if folks decide to trade with me I will give you 50% back in profit

5. TJamMoneyMan

ronniebranch: I made a complete presentation for this program where folks can earn $217 in free cash. I highly recommend this program and if folks decide to trade with me I will give you 50% back in profit
    I'd "highly recommend this program" too, if I was going to make $217 for each person I "highly recommended" it to!

6. grh395

grh395 New Member

trubadore
    It looks a real headache to me. I don't think I would do it. It looks like business model is based on manipulating affiliate agreements with the credit card companies and relies on people staying beyond their trial period. It would drive me mad having to remember to cancel my trials.

7. TJamMoneyMan

grh395: It would drive me mad having to remember to cancel my trials.
    LORDY!
    You don't know the HALF!!!

It's a real LAFF when you see how much money you actually "earn" after the hours spent tracking this stuff.

To say NOTHING of shipping/handling costs, and the purchase of samples.

You'll need a BIIIG mail box!

8. richkitty49

richkitty49 New Member

After a long hard job search, I'm here trying out the ZNZ and its new higher payout program. For ZNZ I only had to complete 1 trial offer, which is free for a 7day trial, and the new one--I had to complete 5 free offers--all were trials--lasting from 7 days to a few months. I have to keep track of the time ending on the offers-and then that won't cost me a dime. I am qualified now to work this indefinitely. I have a complete marketing system for free, many ways to market this free, and so far I'm pretty excited about it. I hope no harm comes to me, since I've been struggling this past year more than ever. I want a beautiful holiday-and a chance to pay off my bills, cover my expenses, and shower my family with long over due rewards for being a great clan. I would love to chat with anyone with similar ambitions-interests. Wish me luck--and don't steal my dreams away.

9. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I personally like ZNZ.

Once you complete your credit, you are eligible for unlimited payouts.

So when you see someone that wants to make some free $$, send them there. It's not difficult to do and makes some extra $$.

Matt

10. richkitty49

richkitty49 New Member

Matt Zenittini
    Not sure why but my message about this ZNZ stuff didn't post. Gee wiz! So, you do this now? How much money have you earned in it so far? Why is everyone saying you have to have samples in your mailbox, and join so many other things to do this? All I had to do is a few free trial offers-and if I like stuff keep it, or cancel before freebie time is over. That is a one time thing you do--as far as I am told. Feedback appreciated--since I'm a rookie still. Thanks.

11. TJamMoneyMan

richkitty49: Feedback appreciated--since I'm a rookie still. Thanks.
    There are different ways of making money with this.

Basically, you can do offers on other's IFW sites and get paid, by that IFW sponsor you did the offer for.

Or you can get people to do offers for you, and you pay them - in this case YOU will be the sponsor.

The sponsor gets paid from the IFW site and shares this payment with people they get to do offers on their IFW site.

If you are doing offers for others, you will quickly run out of the 'free' offers and will find yourself buying samples, trial period memberships and paying for S/H charges.
    Soon you can find yourself stagnated, where the only offers you can do require a monetary investment that is greater than the payment you will be receiving.

If you are getting people to do offers for YOU, you will have to recruit one way or another.
    You will need to go green on as many IFW sites as possible as your recruits can only do offers on ONE IFW site - they track your ip address.
    You will also be competing with others who have gone green (completed offers) on IFW sites as well.

It's best to do both - recruit AND do offers for others.
    That's the IFW TRADING biz!

It definitely pays, but the hours can be considerable.
    Then too, whatever payouts you receive will be lessened by your paying for samples, trial periods and S/H charges.

It's one legit way to get paid very quickly, but it can be a lot of work.
    A LOT!

12. Matt Zenittini

richkitty49: Matt Zenittini
    Not sure why but my message about this ZNZ stuff didn't post. Gee wiz! So, you do this now? How much money have you earned in it so far? Why is everyone saying you have to have samples in your mailbox, and join so many other things to do this? All I had to do is a few free trial offers-and if I like stuff keep it, or cancel before freebie time is over. That is a one time thing you do--as far as I am told. Feedback appreciated--since I'm a rookie still. Thanks.
    Hey Richkitty,

The reason your post did not post immediately is because you are a new member. Before a new member's post is put through, the admin needs to approve it.

After your first couple of posts (maybe even by now) you will be able to post immediately without waiting for approval.

People are saying about the samples and things because there are offers that are a little more difficult to complete. It sounds like you picked some good ones though [​IMG].

It is a one time thing. Now as many people as you send there you will be paid for.

It's definitely possible to make some extra money, but it is not easy. Lots of people you send there won't even complete offers at all.

It is not a get rich quick scheme or anything of the sort. I wouldn't expect to make TONS of money from it. So don't get your hopes up for thousands a month or anything. I mean it is possible and people have done it.. But it's not the norm.

I use it as a way to help people make their first bit of money online and leverage the money they make into my primary opportunity to help them make more money online. So the real benefit for me is not the money, but the people I am able to help through the steps.

I choose to not talk about my income from any of my programs. But like I said, I wouldn't expect a fortune. Just be realistic and don't let the hype get to you.

richkitty49: I hope no harm comes to me, since I've been struggling this past year more than ever.
    No harm will come to you doing this. Just remember to cancel your offers. [​IMG].

You opened your doors to a lot more than just ZNZ by getting started and learning about the business. AND you got started in a much better program than lots of people start out with.

When questions arise, people on this forum are super friendly and will be able to help you out. So post them [​IMG].

Matt

13. richkitty49

richkitty49 New Member

You folks are informative and friendly. Can't beat that! [​IMG] I have this great marketing system that comes with ZNZBIGCASH, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all, and wondering what works best--vs. running through so many different things. I am going to try FREE things at this point, and that is so duplicatible if I work it right. Any help/suggestions will be welcome here. TY for being here!

14. Matt Zenittini

Glad you are happy here [​IMG]. Try to stick around, members that do generally become successful.

Is it Bobby Washington's system?

There are lots of free methods [​IMG]. When you get your first person in and cash out $60 it's going to feel great [​IMG].

Facebook is really easy to use. I just make a post on my wall for friends every now and then. I don't really like Bobby Washington's teaching on spamming everyone's walls.

Choose one good way to start and master it [​IMG].

Matt

15. richkitty49

richkitty49 New Member

I am not sure but I am sure I can find out. A lot of things I open require some cost--small and larger. There is a co-op for as little as $25 a share, but I am trying to do free options. It is so tempting! I want to make it work, and be quite successful. Right now it is all so new to me. Lots of things to learn! Hope my rookie status comes with beginners luck. ") Thanks for the reply.

16. Matt Zenittini

richkitty49: co-op for as little as $25 a share,
    Be careful there. I doubt they would do a coop that you can profit off because they would be better off keeping it to themselves since it's not network marketing.

richkitty49: I want to make it work, and be quite successful.
    You can make it work. Just don't give up [​IMG]

richkitty49: Hope my rookie status comes with beginners luck
    The harder you work the luckier you will get [​IMG].

Matt

17. richkitty49

richkitty49 New Member

I am looking up free advertizing--not just what is listed on marketing-but stuff via search, ---adlandpro and others. I hope I'm on the right track. It is fun to be doing this--although--I don't want to have any negative results--or learn stuff the hard way--so to speak. I kind of thought that about the co-op, since some of or all of the folks who got me in, are in other things--with residuals. thanks,
    sue[​IMG]

18. Matt Zenittini

Sue!

We have a name [​IMG].

Good to meet you Sue.

You can't REALLY have negative results. But I think I know what you mean.

Another member would be better at helping with free advertising venues. I sort of only really use paid ^^.

Matt

19. Pam62

Pam62 New Member

Ok...it's November 26 and I read all the posts from September...then it stopped. Where did everyone go?

I'm considering doing the ZNZ thing to make some side cash to help pay some bills. (I want to just do my required free trials and then recruit people to do the same)

Can any of the newbies that were talking in Sept. let me know what they think now...How much time for how much cash?...tricks of the trade?...run away now? Hop on- you can make decent money part time...I need to know!

20. Pam62

Pam62 New Member

richkitty49

Sue,
    I was reading your posts in the work from home forum and I was wondering if you are still doing the znzbigcash work from home program.

I would lust like honest feedback from someone who went in cold and started working. I have the website address from someone who emailed me the opportunity- so I will not be buying from you- I just am asking for honesty on what you think of the program.
    Pam