Has anyone tried ZNZ Big Cash through dailypayments ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Shaylirae15

Shaylirae15 New Member

hsimpsonjr
    You haven't posted an update.. Are you making money with znz or was it a scam? I'm looking into it and would appreciate you're feedback!

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

EggZACKLY!!

I notice that people often claim they will report back with their experience and results but that rarely happens...

3. Pam62

Pam62 New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    Yes... I can see that...but you would think they might make a post to vent their frustration in a dead end endeavor...

I take their silence to mean either they fell flat on their face and are now looking for the next best thing or that they are doing so well they no longer have time for posting on forums!!'

Let's guess!!
    Pam

4. TJamMoneyMan

Pam62: or that they are doing so well they no longer have time for posting on forums!!'
    Well....
    If someone is doing 'well', that would pretty much mean having PLENTY of time to post in forums!

Generally, I believe people don't post follow ups because things didn't go so well.
    In addition, if there's been any argument as to the value of the program, then of course there will be EGO involved - that dreaded 'green eyed monster'!!

No news means 'bad news'...
    That's MY guess!

5. fchavez

fchavez New Member

I also did ZNZ and it does work. You get the $20 payment for those that do the free offer. The only thing is with craigslist being so hard to make your advertisements stick, it's hard to get some leads going through the funnel and actually complete the offer.

If you are going to consider ZNZ then you may want to consider other ways of promoting.

6. brackenberry

brackenberry New Member

After reading some of these threads, it sounds like this system is a pain in the butt. I don't like filling out junk offers anyway even though they could pay a decent amount of money. However, some can be sketchy if not questionable. Not only that, there's the hassle when cancelling the offer before the free trial ends and it goes full force and you get charged for it. Sorry, but I think I'll pass. Old saying: If it sounds TOO good to be true, it probably is.

[​IMG]

7. TJamMoneyMan

brackenberry: After reading some of these threads, it sounds like this system is a pain in the butt. I don't like filling out junk offers anyway even though they could pay a decent amount of money. However, some can be sketchy if not questionable. Not only that, there's the hassle when cancelling the offer before the free trial ends and it goes full force and you get charged for it. Sorry, but I think I'll pass. Old saying: If it sounds TOO good to be true, it probably is.
    That's it in a nutshell!

8. I agree. People don't follow up because there is nothing to share and they are on to the next greatest thing. If they were doing well, they would likely want to bring people in and encourage them to join. [​IMG]

9. jimm2011

jimm2011 New Member

Hi. I was browsing all the different "money making" forums on the net and saw this post about ZNZ, specifially "bigcash" so I had to sign up because I use ZNZ and the BigCash site of ZNZ. I noticed just like any money making concept online, that there is alot of skeptics. I have alot of experience with the online marketing world and I have tried a ton of programs that do not work and pretty much just set you up for failure.

ZNZ is one of the things that I have tried and actually have made money doing. I got started because someone else paid me a portion of their earnings to sign up and complete offers. So not only was it easy to get started but i also got paid to do it. Yes you do need a credit card to complete the offers but the cost is very minimal if any at all... The BigCash site requires you to complete 1 credits worth of offer(s), i think it took me like 4 offers because the offers are worth like .25 to 1 credit each. I tried to do all the free ones first, and some were trial periods which i cancelled before the trial ended.. and one trial i actually kept because i liked the service.

I saw that alot of you dont like the idea of having to sign up for trial periods of products just to complete an offer.. i guess the only thing i can say is WHY NOT? Very easy to do, if you cancel you wont be charged, the companies dont care why would they? they already have what they wanted.. your information. It is so simple and it works!
    Maybe you dont like using your credit card and you dont like completing offers, well in my opinon it is literally a small price to pay to earn legitimate money online. And best of all with ZNZ you only have to do it one time to earn unlimited payments. One you qualify once for a "prize" you are qualified for life. No more offers to do, Just get referrals to sign up and qualify and you get paid. Unlike some freebie sites ZNZ is repeatable.

The hardest part of it all is getting referrals but very doable. What i have been doing is I offer people a portion of my earning from ZNZ. For example.. when someone signs up as my referral and completes the offer requirements in the BigCash program i get paid $60.00. I then in turn pay the referral $25.00 dollars for doing so. He or she gets paid for signing up and if they do happen to incurr any costs it is more than covered and then some by the $25.00 and now they are also qualifed for life to earn $60.00 payments. And I keep $35.00. Not bad for very little work. I think it took me like 5 to 10 mins to complete my first offers when i first joined. Plus its repeatable!!
    I also do another program from ZNZ that is even easier but the payout is smaller but since it is easier it adds up faster. It is One.ZipNadaZilch. Its a $20.00 payout but people only need to complete one offer, thats it. I have been offering people $10.00 to sign up as my referral. This is by far the easiest $20.00 or $10.00 in my case that you can make online. And again you can do this over and over.

ZNZ also has other cash and free product sites you can check out when you go to their main home page.

Some requirements to ZNZ are: you need a PayPal account. you need to be from the USA, UK or Canada.

I hope you do at least check it out. Like i said, this is one of the only legit ways i found online to make extra cash that actually works. Where else onliine can you make money without having your own website, promote a product for someone else, write a ton of articles etc etc. To me its a no brainer. Granted you might not like completing offers and signing up for trial periods but its so easy and so inexpensive. And the site and the companies sponsoring the products know you are going to more than likely cancel, heck they even tell you how many days you have and when you should cancel.
    Give it a try.
    If you have any quesions on how to sign up please ask. i can help you through it.

10. TJamMoneyMan

jimm2011: I saw that alot of you dont like the idea of having to sign up for trial periods of products just to complete an offer.. i guess the only thing i can say is WHY NOT? Very easy to do, if you cancel you wont be charged, the companies dont care why would they?
    Actually, the legit companies WILL cancel your membership, even if you go over the trial period.
    My experience has been that if you call them up soon enough, they reverse the charge and cancel your membership.
    The "legit" companies, that is!

I have been getting charges from The Book Of The Month Club (BOMC) offers loooong after I contacted them and told them to cancel my account.
    No matter how many emails I send them telling them to cancel my account, the charges keep coming.
    Good thing I used a now defunct debit card!

There are other companies on these IFW sites that are flat out looking to get every buck they can, and either will NOT cancel your account, or will give you as hard a time as possible about it.

Which should help to answer your question "WHY NOT?"...

11. gxfreebies

gxfreebies New Member

I am new here and been browsing around looking for a place to contribute and found this thread....all I can say is wow......you guys have only touched the tip of the iceberg on this one. I have been doing this for over 4 years now. You won't get rich quick but you can get some decent cash. I have seen, and I myself, have used the money from IFW's to make ends meet, get that gallon of milk right before payday when you are broke, get the few extra dollars needed to pay a bill, or just to be able to do something extra. I have seen it and I live it everyday.

Like any other business it depends on how much you put into it. This is how the whole thing works...
    First it's called Freebie Trading

The IFW's (and there are many) make their money by having people sign up for the offers. Affiliates pay them for every referral that "try" the offers from their sites. I really mean try. If you sign up for a trial offer and then cancel the next day, it is considered fraud and you won't get anywhere with this business. You have to genuinely try the offers to the fullest and try the ones that you are interested in, whether it be for yourself or as a gift for someone you know. I have gotten many Christmas, birthday and other gifts for free or next to nothing because of this program. Make sure that you read the TOS (terms of service) for every offer that you do and every IFW site that you do. These will explain everything including any hidden charges, or charges that you will incur at certain times, etc.
    Yes, the IFW's will pay you to send the referrals to their site to try these offers out. Anywhere from $20 to $160 per referral. The higher the payout the more offers are needed to "go green". Not too wise to do the higher payout sites. You can make as much if not more by doing a bunch of the lower paying sites that require less offers to complete. Sometimes less is more.
    How do you get referrals? There are several ways to do this. You can advertise for referrals in the free or paid advertising and hope that someone answers. You can get referrals from Freebie Trading Forums. This is usually the best way. Yes you compete with other traders for your referrals, however you usually get better referrals. If something goes wrong, as in your offer doesn't credit or your ref "goes red" then you have resources to help you solve the "red" and get your referral "green" again. You pay your referrals from 50% to 90% of what the site pays out, depending on the forum you are on. Some forums have a payment cap, which means that you can only pay your referrals so much of the payout from the site, it levels the playing field a little.
    You make the most money being a referral for someone else. On these forums you will find the people who will pay you to be their referral.
    Another way is to look on these forums for the ref4ref trades, or referral 4 referral. When you do those you keep the full amount of the payout from your site and your trading partner keeps the full payout from their site. A win, win situation.
    As far as the taxes, I am not an accountant. But I would imagine that you would be able to deduct what you pay your referrals from your income from the IFW's. I do know that the IFW's don't report to the IRS until you have reached $600, some sites in a lump sum, others are cumulative.
    I can show you the paypal deposits that I have received from the IFW's.This does work and it is real. However, you have to follow the rules and do it the right way. A good mentor on a good forum can help with that. Once you get the hang of it, start a blog, newsletter, or your own website, but get the correct information first.
    Everyone who trades freebies has been skeptical until they get that first payment in their paypal. Then you get hooked. It really does work. It is for real. You just need to take the time to learn the right way, the best way to do it.

12. paydayforfree

paydayforfree New Member

I've been promoting both znz one and znz big cash through the online payday system. I actually was searching for an additional marketing system to promote these programs with when I came across this thread.

First, if someone is telling you that this IS a free system to join, that's not quite the truth. Yes, you can do this without being charged (in most cases) but I wouldn't call it free.

However, if you can follow directions - and most people can - then this can be a very low-cost referral opportunity for you. Since I rebate $30 to people, I have 3 rebates going out today for folks that signed up yesterday, a person can actually see some income and I recommend to all of those that follow me to do the same. When people sign up and you give them a rebate it's still a $50 gross income for very little work in my opinion.

When I first started, I was posting ads on craigslist, backpage, in forums and within facebook groups. I also started blogging and writing articles. I actually decided to seriously start marketing this program because I wrote 1 article on my blog and sort of forgot about the program for a few weeks. When I went back to check if there had been any activity I had 2 people sign up and had about $200 bucks ready to be shifted over to my paypal account.

I don't know what most people are looking for, I assume something that works and you can find that here. To make the big money you will have to learn how to market effectively, but that is the way it is with ALL programs, systems and products. I am an affiliate marketer and I can assure you that I have never had a product that "sold itself" to people. You have to work.

I now rank very high for key phrases like znz one and znz big cash and I generate a lot of traffic this way, but I still post on ad sites and still have people sign up from those ads.

When someone tells me this is a scam to me it's code for "I can't figure out how to market," or "I don't really want to work, why can't this be free?" To be honest if you are seriously looking for a "something for nothing" sort of gig then you are going to want to keep on looking - this one isn't it.

Remember this also - anyone that is promoting this system and these programs have already gone through the trials themselves - no one gets out alive.

If you are super skeptical that these companies are going to refuse your cancellation and charge you then go get a debit card and put ten bucks in the account. Is it really that hard? No.

In the end, you will get out of this system, or any other, exactly what you put into it. I assure you that I am earning a substantial amount of money and I have truly only been marketing this thing seriously since the end of December. I do put a lot of information out there, I have created a lot of content and will continue to do so, but this is my full-time career now and out of 3 different programs I market, the znz programs are my number one revenue source.

13. TJamMoneyMan

paydayforfree: If you are super skeptical that these companies are going to refuse your cancellation and charge you then go get a debit card and put ten bucks in the account.
    "These companies" are not stupid!
    They know about debit cards and how you can use them to avoid charges.
    That is why many of them require a real credit card.

You also have to have money in the account to meet the costs of the offer AND whatever OTHER offers you will be doing in addition - if the company will even accept a debit card.

Usually they won't tell you this until you are thoroughly into the offer completion process.
    There are some however that will be honest and tell you something like "valid credit card required", or "no debit cards allowed" before you begin the offer completion process.

It's not that this plan doesn't pay.
    It's the sheer volume of time and effort that can be way more trouble than it's worth.

Been there...

It works well in the beginning, especially with free offers.
    And yes, you will do much better getting people to do offers for you.

gxfreebies: Everyone who trades freebies has been skeptical until they get that first payment in their paypal. Then you get hooked.
    I have gotten many payments through this method, but I am faaar from "hooked"!

14. gxfreebies

gxfreebies New Member

TJamMoneyMan: "These companies" are not stupid!
    They know about debit cards and how you can use them to avoid charges.
    That is why many of them require a real credit card.
    I have never had a problem using my debit or my credit card. You can not use gift cards, prepaid cards, coupons or other discounts when doing offers.

TJamMoneyMan: You also have to have money in the account to meet the costs of the offer AND whatever OTHER offers you will be doing in addition - if the company will even accept a debit card.
    That makes sense, since you can't pay for shipping and handling, or anything else without the money on your card. But I suppose you are talking about the offers placing a charge on your card for the full price of the item before the trial period is over. Yes a few will do that, however it is a temporary charge and will fall off in a day or so. Most companies don't even do that anymore. If you want to cancel an trial offer then do so, but do it a day or two before the end of the trial period. If you still get charged, then call the company and have them reverse it. I haven't had any problems with doing that.

TJamMoneyMan: It's not that this plan doesn't pay.
    It's the sheer volume of time and effort that can be way more trouble than it's worth.
    Yes it takes time, anything worth doing will take time and effort. You never get something for nothing. Whether you put in money or time, it will still cost something. Any business venture you undertake will take time and effort. This one takes a little time, a little money and some patience. Just like every other business venture.

TJamMoneyMan: I have gotten many payments through this method, but I am faaar from "hooked"!
    I am sorry you seem to have rough time with this, but with any business not everyone is a match for every opportunity out there. Maybe this one just doesn't make a match for you. If I may ask, how long ago did you do freebie trading?

15. TJamMoneyMan

gxfreebies: I have never had a problem using my debit or my credit card. You can not use gift cards, prepaid cards, coupons or other discounts when doing offers.
    Check your post.
    You specifically advise using a PREPAID CARD (which is precisely what a debit card is)!
    paydayforfree: If you are super skeptical that these companies are going to refuse your cancellation and charge you then go get a debit card and put ten bucks in the account.
    Now you say "You can not use... prepaid cards"!
    This prepaid/debit card (unlike a BANK checking account debit card) is what you are suggesting people use, and exactly the type of card that causes problems!

I know the facts of the matter but you seem to be confused.
    You can use prepaid/debit cards SOMETIMES.
    But as I mentioned, they are not regularly accepted and often "these companies" won't tell you that until AFTER you have begun the offer process (wasting more of your valuable time).
    If you have never had a problem using a debit card, then you simply haven't done enough offers yet!

gxfreebies: TJamMoneyMan:
    You also have to have money in the account to meet the costs of the offer AND whatever OTHER offers you will be doing in addition - if the company will even accept a debit card.

That makes sense, since you can't pay for shipping and handling, or anything else without the money on your card.
    Then what makes NO SENSE is you suggesting people fund a debit card with $10 to use to complete these offers:
    paydayforfree: get a debit card and put ten bucks in the account.
    Re:
    gxfreebies: This one takes a little time, a little money and some patience. Just like every other business venture.
    No, that's not what I am saying. "The sheer volume of time and effort that can be way more trouble than it's worth", is what I am saying.
    You are purposefully misquoting me!

Everyone knows it takes time and money to do business.
    The problem is, this plan takes WAY more time and trouble than it's worth.

I have done LOTS of IFW trading!
    I know what I am talking about.

If you don't mind spending inordinate amounts of time, for a small pay off, then this is the plan for you!

As for me, time is money.
    The time invested has to be worth the money earned.

That is simply NOT the case with doing IFW's.

Take a look at the comments of others.
    I am not the only one pointing this out.

You on the other hand, are trying to get people to buy in, so of course everything is simply GREAT about this plan!

16. gxfreebies

gxfreebies New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Check your post.
    You specifically advise using a PREPAID CARD (which is precisely what a debit card is)!
    I did check my post. a debit card is not a prepaid card even though most prepaid cards now say debit on them they are still a prepaid card.
    A debit card is one that is linked directly to your bank account. It is not one that you "recharge" whenever you feel the need. They are two different things.
    I onlyTJamMoneyMan: Take a look at the comments of others.
    I am not the only one pointing this out.

You on the other hand, are trying to get people to buy in, so of course everything is simply GREAT about this plan!
    I am not trying to misquote you or cause a debate about freebie trading. I am also not trying to get people to "buy in". Whether they start freebie trading or not, It is not my choice and I do not push or pressure people into doing this. Like you I simply stated my point of view with the whole thing.
    I respect your right to have your own opinion, views and commentary. No matter whether I agree or not. It is your right.
    I happen to have had a good experience with freebie trading and I am sharing "my opinion" and experience of it.
    I have said my peace, if you don't agree fine. If you don't understand what I am saying. I will gladly answer. But other than that I will not respond to this again.

17. TJamMoneyMan

You are the one that is saying "put ten bucks" into a "debit card"!

gxfreebies: A debit card is one that is linked directly to your bank account. It is not one that you "recharge" whenever you feel the need. They are two different things.
    Well, you're quite mistaken.
    You can go to upsidecard.com and get a "recharge whenever you feel the need" debit card, directly linked to a checking account.

Accountnow.com and many others, offer such a rechargeable debit card, to include WALMART, of course!

There are many... All linked to a bank account.

Prepaid or debit.
    If it ain't an unsecured credit card, many offers will refuse it.
    If it's not an unsecured credit card, it's a debit card.

And companies placing offers are going to know this.

18. billyba

billyba New Member

I know this is a dumb question, but not to me. What does IFW stand for?
    Can some of ya'll give me a heads up on additional upstanding companies to sign up with? Can I get the 411 on that ref4ref thing...where do I go?
    [​IMG]
    This is for TJamMoneyMan The Site "Free Video: How 2....... It is MALWARE!!!! And the one above it is not working,,,,, Yhttp://www.work-at-home-forum.com/index.php?action=displaysmilies#

19. nickstrech

nickstrech New Member

I found ZNZ a great program, but as in all types of MLM you have to be able to recruit, members that will actually go through the process. As long as you are able to do that you will profit.

20. pmw30

pmw30 New Member

Why do they need your CC # upfront? I'm not sure how Paypal works....is that the only way they can pay you?