Has anyone tried ZNZ Big Cash through dailypayments ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Favour4030

Favour4030 New Member

There's always a way for them to scam you, i have been doin these trial offers for long. There was this website i got about 100 referrals for but never got a penny from any of them, how can out of 100 referrals no one was able to complet an offer? Not possible! There's always a way to scam you.

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

billyba: I know this is a dumb question, but not to me. What does IFW stand for?
    Internet Freebie Websites.
    This is mentioned right here in this thread...

billyba: Can some of ya'll give me a heads up on additional upstanding companies to sign up with? Can I get the 411 on that ref4ref thing...where do I go?
    Google ifw freebie sites.
    Again, this is mentioned right here in this thread!

billyba: This is for TJamMoneyMan The Site "Free Video: How 2....... It is MALWARE!!!! And the one above it is not working,,,,, Yhttp://www.work-at-home-forum.com/index.php?action=displaysmilies#
    It is NOT Malware!
    This is a FREE HOW 2 VIDEO about making money online!

I have had hundreds of signups to this FREE VIDEO and my other offers.
    I check the links before finishing my signature file.
    They ALL work!

I hope you'll go beyond posting ONCE and actually take the time out to TAKE A LOOK around this forum [​IMG].
    There are a lot of people with offers and information that can be of help to you.

Good luck!

3. billyba

billyba New Member

Hello there .. I clicked on the "FREE Video" link again and Norton blocked it again twice. So I don't know what to tell ya. The other site is now upand running. The last time I tried I got nothing. But the "FREE Video" one comes up as malware.

I am looking around the forum to be sure... that is how I stumbled onto the free video link. And lord knows I need all the help I can get.

4. profits

profits New Member

I signed up with ZNZ on Feb 2nd and complete all of my credit requirements within 2 days. I kept up with my cancellations and then started promoting. From day one I had problems with my account with ZNZ. My referrer couldn't see that I had completed my credits and didn't want to pay my $15, after constant emailing and submitting support tickets he finally sent the $15 to my Paypal account. After 2 weeks went by I noticed that my links didn't work so once again I was sending support tickets. I kept getting opt-ins, at least 5 a day but no one was signing up. Just the other day I found out that my autoresponder messages was not working and so therefore several of my people was signing up under someone else, how does that happen? Did someone take them?
    I stopped placing ads about 2 weeks ago because I was having too many problems, but some how I keep getting people clicking on my capture page, I now have 95 referrals and still no one is signing up and now the support team won't respond and my referrer is ignoring me. With all my heart I truly believe that this is a scam because I found other people with the same problems and no one is helping them. I'm a senior citizen and I really needed this program to work for me.

5. profits

profits New Member

paydayforfree
    I joined Feb 2nd and had nothing but problems with my ZNZ account from day one. Now my autoresponder does not work and I'm loosing my referrals to someone else. I have 95 people that have clicked on my capture page and no one has received any of my autoresponder messages. The support team checked it out and they couldn't see any of my referrals that have clicked on my capture page. This to me is a scam, I believe somehow someone is taking my people and now the support team and my referrer won't respond.

6. videoteam

videoteam New Member

ZNZ is the bomb. Bee with them for over a year.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy New Member

KristaZ
    Krista
    HELP you mentioned that this is working for you... I can't get my feet off the ground. PLEASE help
    Thanks
    Brent

8. TheOneDH

TheOneDH New Member

I work with ZnZOne and ZnZBigCash.

It's a GREAT way to work from home, I generate enough income that this is my only job.

For the people who say it's a scam or that the Trial offers can't be cancelled easily, totally WRONG. It is as simple as calling and saying you're not interested in the offer o_O

I've been doing this for 10 Months and I am at the point where I live very comfortably taking care of myself, my wife and our son.

The only way you will ever make money is to advertise it like crazy!

9. lovinglife

lovinglife New Member

paydayforfree
    paydayforfree: However, if you can follow directions - and most people can - then this can be a very low-cost referral opportunity for you. Since I rebate $30 to people, I have 3 rebates going out today for folks that signed up yesterday, a person can actually see some income and I recommend to all of those that follow me to do the same. When people sign up and you give them a rebate it's still a $50 gross income for very little work in my opinion.
    Hi Mark,

I already signed up for ZNZ One (Step 1) under someone else's referral ID but not ZNZ Big Cash (Step 2) yet. The Free offer with ZNZ One reached its limit for that day so I had to come back the following day to sign up for the 1 credit offer. Then, I could not locate the link/site for ZNZ Big Cash (Step 2).

As I was poking around, I noticed you have several helpful vids on YouTube, your online training and your offer of $30 rebate. Maybe missing Step 2 to sign up for Big Cash was a blessing in disguise?? My questions are:

1. Do I have to sign up to BOTH programs (One and Big Cash) under the same referral ID?

2. How do I sign up with you at this point to be eligible for the $30 rebate as well as being on your team to receive the marketing tips/tricks and anything else you can provide?

3. Can I change my Paypal account with ZNZ anytime?

Thanks for all your help!

10. nhoudek

nhoudek New Member

I have been with zipnadazilch for a while now and have made over $1400 with the bigcash system. Zipnadazilch is definately not a scam. But you do need to make sure you cancel your trial in time or you will be charged.

Even though zipnadazilch is not a scam you do need to watch out for scammers. Zipnadazilch does not pay you anything for completing offers. They pay you when your referrer completes their offers. You need to watch out when someone is offering to pay you to complete offers because, to put it simply, they just might not. Zipnadazilch will not be liable for this.

If you are interested here is the trick to making a sustainable income through zipnadazilch...

It shouldn't take you long to realize that one purchase from a costumer is not enough. You need to be able to turn one customer into multiple recurring income streams.

[Post edited - Admin]

11. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

TheOneDH: I've been doing this for 10 Months and I am at the point where I live very comfortably taking care of myself, my wife and our son.
    I'll take that as a sly way of reporting "earnings".

There is simply no way to make enough via ZNZ to take care of an entire family, unless you live in an impoverished third world slum.

In short, yes you can make money with IFW sites, but not nearly THAT much!

And not hardly without a TREMENDOUS amount of WORK/TIME invested!!

I am noticing a string of 'one-posters' here, obviously trying to get some good press about ZNZ.

BUT this post is not even about ZNZ in the first place!
    It's about DAILYPAYMENTS!!

ZNZ is one thing, DAILY PAYMENTS quite the other...

12. CL Williams

CL Williams New Member

These sites have been out for a long time, znz is just one of them. I've worked freebie sites for over 2 years now, have made 10's of thousands of dollars at them. Great money, and easy.

13. TheOneDH

TheOneDH New Member

TJamMoneyMan: I'll take that as a sly way of reporting "earnings".

There is simply no way to make enough via ZNZ to take care of an entire family, unless you live in an impoverished third world slum.

In short, yes you can make money with IFW sites, but not nearly THAT much!

And not hardly without a TREMENDOUS amount of WORK/TIME invested!!

I am noticing a string of 'one-posters' here, obviously trying to get some good press about ZNZ.

BUT this post is not even about ZNZ in the first place!
    It's about DAILYPAYMENTS!!

ZNZ is one thing, DAILY PAYMENTS quite the other...
    The topic States "Has Anyone tried ZnZ with Daily Payments"

And it is very possible to have enough income with just ZnZ, I don't use Empower Network although I should, and can assure you I do NOT live in a 3rd World Slum as you called it...

It seems to me that you are blindly bashing on any work from home opportunities. It's okay that you do not have the ability to market something, not EVERYONE can market, that is a given.

Do you honestly know HOW many people love the ability to sit at home and make money? Do you?

Because I can assure you my DOWNLINE is phenomenal, and my TEAM is SUCCESSFUL.

We meet WEEKLY, and for those in my Local Area, we have Physical group Meetings, going over new marketing strategies, I'm not a Guru or anything like that. I'm just a guy that found a small chunk of success with this and I ENJOY every moment of it!

Although i almost forgot, since that new FTC Law passed I am supposed to disclose my earnings:

1st Month: $900
    2nd Month: $1,126
    3rd Month: $780
    4th Month: $825
    5th Month: $714 - $50 (Bought 6 Domains)
    6th Month: $1,048
    7th Month: $1,022
    8th Month: $855
    9th Month: $972
    10 Month: Currently $650 (2 Weeks Left in April)

As you can CLEARLY see I haven't made hundreds of thousands of dollars, but I make MORE than enough for my family right now, enough so that my wife can stay home, and all our bills are getting paid:

Internet, Phone, TV - $150/Month
    Lights - $30/Month
    Rent - $575/Month

Water, Trash, and Heat are Included in my rent, so even the months were I didn't break $1,000, I STILL had money left over.

I put probably around 4-5 Hours a Day in, which includes Follow Ups, Ad posting, etc. I don't work Saturday or Sundays, which I will be changing soon, because I don't just want to DOUBLE my current income, I want to QUADRUPLE it.

So don't bash on something because YOU can't market it. There are others whoa re doing JUST FINE.

14. PAYDAYTODAY

PAYDAYTODAY New Member

Hi,

If i pay out rebate of $20 to someone who cancels within 5 days for an offer that requires to stay on for 25 days. Would znz chage me back $20 and I would lose money?

Anyone has this experience?

15. CL Williams

CL Williams New Member

PAYDAYTODAY
    Never had that happen, also there's much more than just znz, znz's name just got popular online, there's freebie sites even older than znz. Even one that pays a residual. I always stress to them if they cancel it early, they could be kicked out from the program, if anybody could possibly get "charged back" is them, not you. None of them would charge them back, but they would just terminate their account for signing up and canceling too quickly, they need to hold it at least 80% of the timeframe of however long the offer is valid for. Login look around, at least check it out, that's the purpose of the free trial, to look at the product

16. clintturner

clintturner New Member

i am just now trying to figure all this out. and yes znz and the end business are totally seperate. i do beleive the only way to do it is to follow all procedure including gdi. have to create a residual system. and i do beleive it can be done.

17. ShelbyLynn

ShelbyLynn New Member

ZNZ works, for extra cash every now and then. I was doing it for a few weeks and made a little over 200 bucks..then it slowed down completely. A lot of people don't want to do it because the Free Trial Offers are slightly difficult to remember to cancel, the canceling process sucks. ALSO, sometimes people's accounts get put on hold,even if they did the offer you sometimes don't get paid. Fast cash however, not reliable for an income stream.

18. clintturner

clintturner New Member

KristaZ
    i agree that in can work, im through the process. advertising like mad. but not getting the traffic.any secrets would be cool!

19. bmcbike

bmcbike New Member

trubadore
    The biggest part of this program is training. Your sponsor should be walking you through all of the steps, unfortunately they don't always do that.

Juan

20. MissyU

MissyU New Member

Hello My Name is Missy

I was thinking about doing ZNZ but when I got ready to sign up . They wanted copies of my drivers License and a copy of a utility bill . This kinda freaked me out. So for those of you that have been working with them would I have to worry about any idenity theft. this may sound silly but I can afford for anything screwy . I am a stay at home mom and need and income that I can make money right away. I know that I am going to have to put in hard work to any work at home job. But I just want to find one that is real.

Any advise is greatly accepted.