Has anyone tried ZNZ Big Cash through dailypayments ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hsimpsonjr, Jul 12, 2011.

1. differentmlms

differentmlms New Member

Yes I have and the money is great. It is a good way to make fast money but you have to be a go getter. To really get your self out of the gate with this i would suggest using your warm list. I usually go against using your warm list but for this type of thing it will work because it is free. Most people on your warm list are not business minded so they will not be willing to invest hundreds of dollars into any thing no matter how much money it could make. But they wont turn down a free opportunity to make a buck. Also do subtle things like when ever you make a post on social networks add your link like a signature. This is something subtle that wont run off friends. If they click on your link it will be soley on them being inquizitive. Humans are inquizative by nature so use that to your advantage.

I made $500 out the in the first 12 hours with this program but im a go getter and I refused to be out worked by anyone. But even if you just get one person to do ZNZ1 and ZNZ Big Cash thats a $100. If you get $100 a day that is a great start and anyone can do that.

2. TheOneDH

TheOneDH New Member

It is completely normal, ZNZ requests the information so that they KNOW who they are paying. Everyone who gets paid through ZNZ has to do it. I did it without batting an eye because my first payment was $220 [​IMG]

3. mnme898711

mnme898711 New Member

TJamMoneyMan,

I just wanted to personally tell you that IF ONLY ther were more people like you on-line who are willing to freely give out honest and truthful advise about IFW sites..... absolutely very by all means and by far the most informative information for any average person looking to make extra cash on-line. I myself have tried both ZNZ ONE and ZNZ BIG CASH, but after seeing all the offer trails i would have to go through; i thought to myself hell no imma do all this work... if i did do it, hell before i know i'm going to end up losing track of where i started. Honestly it is a good way to make extra cash especially if you got the time and know where to find the traffic b-4 your competion does. LEGIT business and it is FREE, but not without leverage.[​IMG]

TJamMoneyMan and vtfamily like this.
  4. Emmes

Emmes New Member

I started looking into the ZNZ program and even filled out a few "offers" which cost me $3-4. I still needed $0.40 to get to the $1 requirement, but something inside of me said, "Wise up!" So, I cancelled them all that day. Took a few days to show cancelled, but they did.

I talked to the guy I came in under and while he received $20 for my sign up .. that's all he will get. I can't, in good faith, ASK people (family, friends OR strangers) to sign up for something like this .. hoping THEY know to cancel before getting hammered with monthly fees all at the same time.

A lot of people who sign up for things like this are hoping for lots of money, quickly, with little or no effort. That isn't the way business works. Many of them do not know you have to take care of your own taxes, expenses, etc., and if you know nothing about business .. you can easily screw yourself over financially. It isn't worth it, just because it "looks easy and free". It's not FREE. Not at all.

To those of you who ARE making money at the expense or ignorance of others - you may think it isn't your problem to worry about 'stupid people', and you're right. What your problem becomes is whether you have dignity, integrity or honor .. or just $$ in your eyes. That's what it boils down to. I'm former military, maybe it just comes easy to me.

Thanks for TJamMoneyMan for being honest and upfront about how these online marketing schemes work. I appreciate the honesty.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  5. qtgurlcash

qtgurlcash New Member

I started working with ZNZ about two months ago and It has really changed my life. I came into this business broke and not knowing where my life was going. I learned the business, I make lots of money, and not only do I make lots of money with ZNZ, I also teach the people that I refer the business as soon as they come in so that they can be successfull with it as well. Before ZNZ I never knew that I had the power to change my life and someone elses. Try it out, you have little to lose and alot to gain.

6. classy_ally

classy_ally New Member

Hello Everyone,

I was doing some research on ZNZ and I found this forum. I was taken in by all the information on the posts so I joined the forum.

I did something similar to this a few years back. I got some quick cash and that was nice. But I couldn't sustain it. It looks like it is still pretty much the same. And there are a lot of them.

TJamMoneyMan, I understand exactly what you are saying about the debit cards. When I did this before, I started having that problem. I didn't have a credit card and I ran out of offers I could do. It is a good tip about doing the offers and referrals. [​IMG]

I would like to earn some extra cash, but I don't think this opportunity will work for me.

Thanks to everyone who posted their experiences![​IMG] I wish I had this information a few years back. I had to learn by trial and error.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  7. getdailycashnow

getdailycashnow New Member

As long as you follow the right sponsor and if the sponsor offers a rebate for completing your 1.0 credit on znz big cash, thats money in your pocket. Once you have found the right sponsor I definitely recommend this program to anyone that's determined on making money online. The program is "free" because you complete the "free-trails" and its up to you to cancel those free trials so you wont get charge for it (important).

I have been with this program for a few months and ZNZ is paying. So far this free cash machine program really works, might not work for everybody but if your determined and understand that you have to put work into it. Then you'll see your results! Good Luck!

8. Bpete202

Bpete202 New Member

I know people who have tried this and have made a lot of money. I joined around the beginning of april and I have yet to see one penny... I got a few people to actually sign up but they never complted the offers and so far it has gotten me no where. I think if you can get it up and running to where people join you it has good potential but I have yet to be able to do that.

9. ubneek

ubneek New Member

hsimpsonjr
    please tell me ur results, I have been looking for a legit business on line. So how have u done so far, It's so hard to find honest people! I am hoping ur that one person[​IMG]

10. Mikenivez

Mikenivez New Member

I've tried znz one and failed to complete big cash because of how many offers there were to do.Since i was a newbie to the whole marketing idea i didn't make a dime,although i know a few who had a lot of success with it. I later found something else with pretty much the same concept (20$ per referral) but they gave a lot of informative training videos on different ways to get referrals. I made almost 200$ my 1st month which is not much compared to most but coming from someone who never made a dime online, it was the huge motivational push that i needed.

11. annawright

annawright New Member

mnme898711

I absolutely agree that one of the keys to succeeding with these types of CPA marketing is having the "time". I tried working ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash; both of are great opportunities, but it takes ALOT of one on one work. AND a lot of phone conversations.

I don't personally promote ZNZ anymore; however, I STILL get emails and calls from my downline for help. They get my name from GDI. Of course I help them because they can't help it if their sponsor isn't responding to them and they need somebody...

It also really depends on the "team" you join up with. The team that I was part of were great people and very helpful for newbies. They even had training webinars and guides.

So, yeah, it is a time sucker (not very attractive to me), BUT, with drive you CAN make really good money with ZNZ. I seen it every day. It just wasn't MY cup of tea.

12. Callie Nelson

Callie Nelson New Member

ZipNadaZilch is a company that features Fortune 500 offers and free trials. If you are a part of the business, every time someone joins to get involved their start-up cost is just doing a few free offers and the sponsors pay the referrer $100. So you make a $100 for each new person who wants to also market the business. Since there is no complicated induction or start-up costs, you can start earning immediately. The business include training, website, online support groups, autoresponse emails etc.

Plus they use Global Domain Systems to give each person's site a professional and unique name. Global Domains is $10 a month, but many people market via free sites like Craigslist etc. Global Domains also provides residual income for each new sign-up(and has a $40 premium option with more perks).

Empower Network is also a tool used with the ZNZ business to help create traffic to the sites (Empower ranks high on Google). The blogging tool provides the ability to discuss and drive traffic to all kinds of ventures, depending on what you are involved with.It also provides residuals as most people joining underneath you will want the traffic power of EN.

My sponsor made $4000 her second month using only free ad sites.

13. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

USAF here!

Yeah, some people don't think about the more important, long term issues...

Yes, this can be a way of making money, but the hassles involved!
    The TIME!!

I have other ways of making NOW money, and I am sure others do too.
    Perhaps it's worth it if you have no other options...

Personally, I am looking for much more than this, for MUCH less trouble, in my online income generating experience.

Yes, you only have sooo much TIME here on earth.
    Time is your most valuable and non-renewable resource.

You can make up for lost money.
    Not so wasted T I M E !!!

14. HingCMa

HingCMa New Member

Yes, I have tried ZNZ Big Cash, but through Online Pay Day System.

15. jrrsehope

jrrsehope New Member

I am absolutely thrilled with ZNZ, and it has been interesting reading others' experience with it.

First of all, I don't think I would be as successful as I am if I weren't with an amazing marketing group who provide free training, weekly webinars, 24/7 support, etc. Especially at the beginning, things were a little confusing, but the support was outstanding.

Second, by following our marketing group's plan exactly, I made $200 in my first 48 hours (without talking to a single soul I knew, and also without talking to anyone on the phone). My income has steadied at $700 weekly - I probably could make more, but (as someone said so well above), I have a life and time constraints.

Third, just wanted to clarify one thing I saw in someone's post. The Empower Network and ZNZ are not in any way connected. That being said, some groups participate in both opportunities. I very briefly joined EN, and was immediately turned off by the "in-your-face" tactics. That's just not me. ZNZ and the marketing group I'm with is respectful, honest, powerfully helpful in terms of constant support and tools that really work for the average person - I cannot speak highly enough of this!

One final note. I have worked many many different work-from-home opportunities. This is the first time I have NOT had to pay for the privilege of earning a living. When I realized that FREE really did mean FREE I nearly cried! If you're unemployed, underemployed, or just need a little cash, let me know and I'll be glad to hook you up.

Ronae
    <Snip>
    [Link removed - Admin]

16. vtfamily

vtfamily New Member

I have been doing znzone znz big cash for awhile now and love it!! It is free! Yes you do trial offers and all you have to do is cancel before time is up. I have never had an issue with any of the companies i did offers with. Some you do have to pay for but depending on who your sponsor is they put it back in your paypal so it is free for you. I know that is what I do. It usually comes to about 6.oo maybe 10 at the most and I transfer it into your account so you end up paying nothing. It truly is a great program. I really hate that you had a bad experience. If you have any questions or want to try again let me know. I would be more than happy to help get you started. And like I said it is free. I take care of all my sign ups. Thank you

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  17. vtfamily

vtfamily New Member

I have been doing znzone and znz bigcash for awhile now and love it! It is free!! It all depends on your sponsor. I do as my sponsor did me. whenever someone signs up with me I walk them through step by step and put money back into their paypal account for what they had to spend on trial offers. It usually is 6-10.00. I transfer it in and that makes it free. If you ever want to try again or have questions please let me know. I would love to help. It really is a great opportunity. Thank you

18. bells401

bells401 Member

I see this thread hasn't been updated in awhile. I just wanted to let everyone know that ZNZ Bigcash is still very much around and I am doing very well with it. Work the system and don't give up will give you much success:)

19. Buzz Watson

Buzz Watson New Member

ZNZ (zipnadazilch) credited me for fingerhut. I had to really push it. Fingerhut sent the lost confirmation two or three days after I got manually approved.
    Still churning on this one, I'll give it a fair go before I say something bad about it. I use a notepad program and a digital calendar to keep up on the dates.
    So, the online paydays is technically free, but you'll have to complete the offers. I had it done in a couple of days.
    Only time will tell...

20. rudolph

rudolph New Member

Iam doing this program and have googled it and have good reviews.
    about PIPS I have tried that about 2 yrs ago and woman at help desk was very unprofessional and my affiliet numbers would not work I hope you are having better luck than I.[/quote]