Has anyone used HemiSync

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by Wyoming David, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Wyoming David

Wyoming David New Member

Hi all,

I have been using the HemiSync product for a couple of months and I really like it.

Have any of you used this or anything like this.

David

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Although I don't use their music as such for meditation, I like really some of them.

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I am not familiar.

I have been using the Deep Zen Products and love them.
    There are three levels, and you work with the first 2 for 2 weeks, the move to the third.

In the morning only, I use the 10 minute Laser Focus Optimizer Demo.
    This is just fantastic!
    You feel like you are 16 years old..all day long!

I have to say that when I quiet my mind on my own, I mean really quiet it, I get better spiritual results.

But for a blast in the morning, without and side effects, Laser Focus Optimizer is just awesome!

Victoria

4. darkpriestess

darkpriestess New Member

I really like BrainSync myself. Listening to the Brain Massage makes me feel like I just had 8 hours sleep!

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I always play music when working at my computer. When I'm really in a mellow mood I play Ambient Drone, which is a minimalistic genre of music. When I want a little more substance but still want near minimal distraction, I use Ambient Chill.

When I meditate I get the best results when I play music that I've recorded myself or use no music at all.

Still, I do enjoy trying out new meditation music from time to time and I like to research it.

It's interesting when they scientifically incorporate patterns, frequencies, and music to produce soothing pitches and include valuable interval relationships that influence various brain waves and altered states.

I started listening to New Age music in the early 80's and started using it for meditation in the early 90's. The whole alternative movement is an interesting study.

~Newbie Shield~

6. MakingMoney

MakingMoney New Member

Is HemiSync like Holosync? Bill Harris's program? I have had some great breakthroughs with Holosync.

7. judgmentbuy

judgmentbuy New Member

I have been using Holosync for years, it's the best hour of my day. It's neat to let your mind float or to think what you want to think for an hour. I often get my best business ideas when I step away and meditate.