Has anyone who has web sites/ads in rotation sold anything?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by mrich87, Jul 26, 2008.

1. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Hi All,

I'm just curious if anyone who has ads in rotation (either with an affiliate link or a personal business site sold anything?

I'm just curious because it still seems to me that a lot of the websites that we see (when we can actually surf [​IMG] are still for "make money at home" sites.

I just thought I would ask that question and solicit your answers.

Thank you,
    Mike
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Well a referral of mine told me he spent 3530$ on something he bought from an ad on the ASD site last week and other people say that they hve done a lot more business, so I guess the answer is yes,

I have had quite a lot of sign ups for the things I have advertised too.on both sites and a lot of enquiries for my products from the La Fuente site where I advertise in spanish.

Itis far better traffic than the typical Traffic Exchange - but there again there is a lot of advertiser loyalty. I would rather buy something fro another member than a stranger.
  3. omarN

omarN New Member

Hey.

Yep I personally have made a few sales from my affiliate product.[​IMG]

Take care

Omar!
  4. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Mike,

I have also made a few sales from my affiliate product on the
    ASD ad rotation.

Becky West
  5. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Hi Mike...

One sale from our affiliate product on the ASD
    ad rotation.

YIPPEE!!!!!
  6. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

So far I have got 2 very good leads for my other ventures and personally have bought a couple of very good products I had no idea even existed.
  7. tinamariec

tinamariec New Member

I have received 5 new members to Freebie Force from my Ad rotation in ASD. I'm happy with that!
  8. LordAlan

LordAlan New Member

I realy want to try this one but the site is down. dose any one know when it will be back up??
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hello Eric

It is partly up now now and we are just waiting for the Join Now and some of the other parts to be activate during this week

The keyword now is patience - we are almost there

Jenny
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I did get 4 new prospects

But remember traffic is important
    and ASD traffic is the best
    because for most part we are people who are looking
    to generate a lot of money!

And the other business I am in and advertise on ASD
    will do just that.[​IMG]

Terri
  11. Gregory

Gregory New Member

Yes,,,, anyone who says you cannot make sales with the ASD program is crazy. We have made SALES !!!!! awesome !!!
  12. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your answers. It's good to know that people are also selling product here as well through affiliate programs.

Mike