Has anyone worked for 1 800 flowers.com from home??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by chamner04, Jan 10, 2008.

1. chamner04

chamner04 New Member

I just got offered a position for 1-800 flowers.com to work from home as a customer service agent. I was wondering if anyone has ever worked for them, and if so what they thought about it.

It's sounds pretty good. But I was just curious as to people's opinions about the hours and the job itself.

If anyone is interested, just go to their website and click on employement to apply online.

Thanks,

2. PinkElephant

PinkElephant New Member

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

There are many people on other forums who work for them

4. candlesms

candlesms New Member

Hi Chamner,

I did apply for 1800 flowers also. Unfortunately since I no longer live in Florida I do not qualify[​IMG] But I am wondering if you know of any other wah opportunities.

5. kmi_fla

kmi_fla New Member

I work for the company and I like it. I work at the call center in Alamogordo, NM. I hear the home agents have it made.

6. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

This job is only for residents in U.S

Do any one know that is there any work at home job for international user? I really need some money.

Thanks for your help.

7. trishs1964

trishs1964 New Member

31 Dec 2009 23:53 - Attached on merging:
    1 800 FLOWERS

Does anyone have any experience with 1 800 FLOWERS? I have an interview with them on Moday. I was wondering about the pay and what the interview procedure is. Any interview tips would be great too!

8. tkmccoy1

tkmccoy1 New Member

chamner04

Hi,
    I have an interview with thm next tuesday and I was wondering the same thing you are, also can you tell me about the pay, and have you started yet.

9. mphilli72

mphilli72 New Member

Hi there. I will be starting training for 800flowers on Monday. The pay is $9 an hour - although I don't know if the pay varies from state to state. (I'm in Arizona.) The interview is a cinch! She'll ask a few questions like "can you tell me about a time when..." Just answer honestly. The rest of the interview consists of her telling you about the position. I'm excited about it, and will post more info once training starts. Best of luck to you!!

10. Marktech

Marktech Member

This is a bit of an aside but the number of searches for "flowers" and variations thereof in Google is amazing... it is one of the most searched for terms!

11. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Charlotte,

I know for a fact that they are a very famous company and if you go and work for them, this should be a great experience for you.

Good luck,

Tal

12. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Did you guys and ladies see the show last night "Undercover Boss".

It was pretty interesting to see it. The CEO of 1800 Flowers.com was in it.

I think that this is a great company to work for.

Tal

13. tkmccoy1

tkmccoy1 New Member

mphilli72
    Hi,
    just wondering if you started your training for 1800 flowers yet, if so can u please tell me about it, is it at home?

14. narelleyeates

narelleyeates New Member

Wow this sounds like it could be a great job working in the comfort of your own home. Too bad we dont have those kinds of jobs in Australia [​IMG]

15. chrisnik

chrisnik New Member

I have an interview on 1/17 for 1800flowers and was wondering if I need all the requirements right then and there. I don't have a land line phone, but will get one when/if I get the job. Does anyone know?

16. cherylannie

cherylannie New Member

Hi Christine,
    I haven't worked for 1800 flowers, but did set up an interview to do so, have you? I'm wondering how the actual interview is, and where in Illinois the training would be. If you have any information please let me know and I will do the same. Thanks[​IMG]

17. chrisnik

chrisnik New Member

cherylannie
    Hi! I set up an interview for 1/17. From what I have been reading the interviews have been pretty easy in the past. I believe that all the training will be online. When is your interview?

I'm pretty nervous about not having all the required things like a phone line and head set. I will, of course, get them once I am offered the job. I don't want to spend the money now if I dont have to.

18. cherylannie

cherylannie New Member

chrisnik
    Hi, my interview is for the 18th. I do not have the headset or corded phone yet. As far as the phone line goes, I'm hoping I can just use my existing land line since I never receive call on it. Otherwise, what do you do, get an additional line installed? Best of luck to you. Will you let me know how it goes?

19. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

cherylannie/chrisnik - Did you guys land the job? Let us know! I've heard that it's not too hard to get hired on with 1-800-Flowers, so I'm eager to hear what you have to say about the interview and the job!

20. chrisnik

chrisnik New Member

bhuff85
    They called for my interview, however since I did not have the land line phone yet, they could not continue with the interview because it was something they needed to test as part of the interview. Which was a bummer. So I'm thinking about trying again for Mother's Day after getting a phone line put in. Although it makes me nervous to have an extra bill if I do not get the job.