Has anyone worked/heard of OOKII Financial Group?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by LauraS93, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Josephlori New Member

I am in the same boat. I have just sent them my signed contract after sending them a scanned copy of my driver's licence. The guy writing about 600 GBP getting into his account should inform the police as he /she has proof of them sending money so that the recipient account can be investigated. They are obviously fake. I will inform the police as soon as I get their fake position.
  2. rawr77 New Member

londonhome

Definitely not going to keep the money as it's illegal :p I've explained the whole situation to my bank and they confiscated the money. So yea, don't trust these people at all, if you get emails from them, report them right away etc.

Least I made them lose 600 GBP [IMG] and going to go and report them to the police.
  3. Pussygalore New Member

Yes, I too have fell for this scam. I have got as far as sending my passport photo and signing the contract but have not had a reply. I have resent an email requesting them to respond and am waiting to see if they do.

I have done some research as the homeworker email from someone called 'Ella Roberts', give the website address as www.genrofx.com - it does not exist.

Also, like a few other people have said, www.homeworker.co.uk does not list an address or telephone number either. The contract that I signed listed the employer's name as OOKII finance group. I have googled that and a website www.okkiigroup.com is displayed. I have tried to send an email on the contact page, to confirm if they have employed any agency services from the UK, but the email appears to not go through.

I have researched the www.homeworker.co.uk website and I have managed to find out that the website was registered on 27 Mar 12 by someone in Wiltshire. I am now waiting for their repy - When I receive this, I am going to report this to the Police in view of what everyone has found. Certainly one to avoid.