Have you ever tried paid advertising?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by shuvo, Aug 25, 2013.

1. calvinfrit

calvinfrit New Member

You can use sponsored post using Facebook and target specific audience and location

2. Peter Stavrou

Peter Stavrou New Member

I highly recommend Facbook Ads

3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Do you have any tips? Most people seem to be on Facebook to socialize and not to look at ads, so I think a large majority just ignores them. What do you do to catch people's interest?

4. Peter Stavrou

Peter Stavrou New Member

That's the beauty of Facebook Ads, they don't really look like ads... They appear just like a normal post.
    Sure... some people that use them have no idea and just make them look traditional ads which makes you scroll right pass them but think about how many times you have clicked on posts that are "sponsored".

Ads such as:

"10 ways to do something"
    "Unavoidable SEO Tips All Bloggers / Webmasters Shoud Consider This Year"
    "How Spending $162,301.42 on Clothes Made Me $692,500"
    "Be Bold: 4 Uncommon Types of Content That Attract Hundreds of Backlinks"
    "How to win on Facebook: 8 Lessons learned from Analyzing 1 Billion Posts"

All you need to do (much more difficult then it sounds) is:
    - Be very targeted
    - Add an thumbnail image
    - Have an attractive headline

Before you actually create your ad you can play around with the below website to get an idea on how to target your audience.
    https://facebook.com/ads/audience_insights

Gerald Roth and payment proof like this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

6. Expert

Expert New Member

Yes I have tried it but it is proved useless to me. Total waste of money for me.

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Advertising, free or paid is a crap shoot in most cases, too many variables which most do not track properly so they don't really know what works and what does not work well. I have seen success with both paid and free advertising over the years, but to say paid is better than free, I have seen success with both along with failure for both, so you never know unless you try. Best advertising is one where you get paid to advertise your businesses, then it is a no lose situation.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.