Have you tried Forex Autopilot?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigg01, May 15, 2009.

1. bigg01

bigg01 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have just found information about this program developed by Marcus Leary and seems to be really good. But I rather have opinion of someone, who tried it. So, can you please help me?
    Thank you.

http://www.forexautopilot.com/

[Link added - Admin]
  2. allenadeola

allenadeola New Member

Well, heard that is not that accurate but the one i use presently can be found below and it really works for me. cuz i decide when i want to trade with ease
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

My friend is a stockbroker, and you know what he said about all of these forex programs? That eventually, you will get burned and lose your money...
  4. allenadeola

allenadeola New Member

if the whole forex programs is bad there will always be a particular one that will be good and accurate. online business is all about risk. no risk no gain...i also trade forex and the platform i have been using has been splendid since last year i don't think i want to stop it for now cuz it is really favouring me, and can also be used by anybody that wishes
  5. grizzly B

grizzly B New Member

hey all the FAP turbo is doing good out there right now. it's a fairly reliable forex robot.
  6. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

If you want to go with a trading robot, don't go with forex autopilot. Instead go with either Fap Turbo or Forex Megadroid.
  7. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

Not every forex program is scam or will let you down and loose your money, but now special attention is been taken to make these bots more autonomous and go with the market conditions.
  8. Interesting,

In my years of experience having evaluated dozens of new trading systems and robots, nothing compares to human input when trading FOREX. A robot may assist in trading efficiency, but I have yet to find one that totally eliminates the human touch. At best, you will see a 50/50 win lose ratio over time.

Success to all,
  9. 040107

040107 Member

You can certainly make money trading with robots but the only way to find out is to test it out yourself with an amount of money you can afford to lose. If you can't afford to lose any money, then trading isn't for you. Many successful traders are happy with 50/50 win lose ratio as long as the winnings are larger than the losers. Therefore it is important that one learns proper money management techniques.

Seasoned technical traders incorporate these type of techniques along with their technical experience in their trading and have automatic trading programs written to their trading styles. Markets are not static but dynamic. So trading algorithms that work now might not work so great years from now so when you buy something like this make sure you get future updates and that the creators knows what they're doing.

I will try looking into this program when I get a chance as it does look promising.