Hawaii Travel

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ndueseason, Jan 27, 2008.

1. ndueseason

ndueseason New Member

If anyone has had any experience taking a trip to Hawaii using our Coastal Package, please let me know your experience and the best deals for getting there. I am looking to book this trip for November timeframe. Oahu is the area. Thanks for any help!
  2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Paulette,

My preference in using the package is to use the various condo options that we have. The good part is that you can book them right on the spot. Im a big fan of condo stays as most have facilities to allow you to cook your own meals. I love going out whenever we travel but when you are staying for a week it can get pretty expensive ordering room service or going out everyday for breakfast , lunch and dinner. All the money you save on the vacations can definitely be spent on food that way.

As for the vacation vouchers I havent used them for Hawaii ( not sure what options we have but ill go check) nor have I had alot of clients that have used them for Hawaii.

Hope my 2 cents helps. I saw a bunch of views but not alot of answers. Id have to say that my strong point is the business aspect of Coastal but even for an amateur like me the condo options are a breeze to use.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]