Health and Fitness programs?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JTMx29, May 11, 2010.

1. JTMx29 New Member

I have recently started a health and fitness blog. Everything is going smoothly so far. I am in the process of finding a good affiliate program for this. Does anyone know of any health and fitness affiliate programs. I'm am looking for more legitimate things than Clickbank links and so forth.

Thanks,
    Taylor
  2. getagrip Gold Member

Yes, Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle is a great program - last year, I started to apply some of the principles it teaches, and was able to lose 25 pounds. Firm and Flatten Your Abs is also pretty good, but I'm not sure how well it will sell. Turbulence Training also seems to be legitimate, but I haven't read it yet, although I did look through one of the author's "freebies", and it was good quality material. You could also market the Abs Diet through Amazon, which is excellent, but the commissions will be very small compared to Clickbank products.
  3. JTMx29 New Member

Interesting! A little background on my blog; I myself was able to lose 30lbs over a couple months time just by simply conquering my cravings. I decided to build on my knowledge by creating a blog.

So at first I felt a little iffy about doing affiliate marketing with programs like those stated above. However, my mother has lost 65lbs off of an infomercial diet. I will have to look into each and dissect them to see if they fit into my niche.

Thanks for the help!

Taylor.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

Good to know you were able to lose weight! If you have the extra money, it can help to purchase products to give accurate reviews of them. Also, CJ has affiliate programs to the more popular diets like South Beach and The Zone.
  5. samda Member

getagrip: CJ has affiliate programs to the more popular diets like South Beach and The Zone.

Yes, grab some one from CJ. They have many. You could test it by running a CJ / CB campaign and you can continue with the one that best converts...
  6. JTMx29 New Member

Will do! Thanks for the tips and the CJ idea. I submitted an application today!
  7. jenni2010 New Member

You can also go to google and type in "health and fitness + affiliate program" and see if something comes up that your interested in
  8. talfighel Silver Member

9. KB24 Member

Try Moreniche and Sell Health..