Health and Wellness Products

Discussion in 'Health' started by Eyebar, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Eyebar

Eyebar New Member

Hello All

My wife and I decided to try Melaleuca products recently and quite like them. Due to my ethics, I would never endorse anything that I didn't like, (or hadn't tried), so with a clear concience I can recommend many of the Melaleuca products.

I actually like them so much that I have decided to become a marketing rep, so if anyone would like to become a preferred customer and try the products, please give me a call and I can hook you up.

Regards,
    Ian Barnes
    T: 1-519-474-0220
    E: [email protected]
  2. montanaboy

montanaboy New Member

Hi Ian,

My Wife says they got the best tea tree oil. Wish you much success.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Welcome Ian,

I haven't tried a lot of the Mel. products, but I do use their Pain-A-Trate cream. It works great.

If you are serious about developing your NM business online, I suggest you read the free book in my sig. It will give you a different perspective and point you in the right direction to develop an online presence that beats out your fellow Mel. reps.

Wishing you the best of success. [​IMG]
  4. tiagal

tiagal New Member

I am a preferred customer with Mela. They have many good products. I also use the Pain A Trate cream it works really well on sore muscles. The cleaning products are also good. I like the Sol u mel. [​IMG]

Valerie
  5. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

Are we allowed to invite people to try our products here? I know we are not to advertise biz ops, but how about our products. I have some very good Health and Wellness products that i would love to invite people to see.
  6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

PMHayes: Are we allowed to invite people to try our products here?

No.
  7. Sportsman12

Sportsman12 New Member

Hello to you all,

I have been on the Vi-Pak for about 5 weeks and I have never felt better in my life. Its the most amazing total health system available. I am very thankful to have been introduced to this system. I know it will just get better..no more day-time drowziness, sharp focus and I just seem to bounce out of bed in the morning with more energy throughout the day...just thought I'd share this with you all.
  8. livinghealthy

livinghealthy New Member

I have been using Melaleuca products for over 3 years. I think that that are great products. I highly recommend them.
  9. bigdogunleashed

bigdogunleashed New Member

Anyone ever try Cell Food? It's like a little magic potion since you buy it by the ounce and it's about between $23-$30. My brother introduced it to me and I instantly felt the benefits. Since we generally spend about $1/day on coffee I feel I'm not spending a lot cause I don't drink coffee anymore. Cell Food gives me that "bump" I need after lunch to stay focused. Google Cell Food and see what it's all about.
    It uses some amazing, over-looked technology that can't be replicated so only buy the original Cell Food.
    If you give it a try let me know, I'd like to share about this
    Cheers
  10. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

Good to hear this.
    I just sign up Melaleuca last Thursday, I think the products is great and promote healthy living at the same time.

ahgow8882
  11. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Don't forget about having a fun work out plan. Your supplements are only part of the solution for proper health and wellness. You have to get out there and exercise. Run, walk, hit the gym or do a dvd work out at home. I doesn't matter just don't forget to get your body moving.
  12. toogabooga

toogabooga New Member

I'm not a fan of Melaleuca health products but I will say the cleaning line they have is wonderful. I prefer an all in one product that is natural and time released myself. I've also found too many of the health products on the market are simply overpriced for the benefit they provide. Just my opinion. But for anyone who hasn't tried the cleaning line........it is awesome!