Hello all! I am new to this.

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Legalmom02, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Legalmom02

Legalmom02 New Member

Hello. Well I have started a work from home business. I have been doing a lot of advertising and I am doing some afflilate advetising. I have not been doing it long but I have made some money. You just have to get the right people to your site. You also have to get your name out there for people to visit your site.

I googled the product/home business opportunity before I bought it. I suggest you do the same. Good luck.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome legalmom02! Glad to have you and looking forward to what you have to share with us. [​IMG]

3. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

welcome aboard legalmom..

4. gridellas

gridellas New Member

Welcome to the forum!

Great advice on how to find a product that is good.

Congrats on making some money with working from home.

You can browse the forum and find more helpful tips that will help you along the way.

Look forward to seeing your posts. [​IMG]

5. samda

samda Member

That is exactly correct. I am happy that you have got the right kind of spirit and knowledge.

6. Marktech

Marktech Member

You go girl! WELCOME.

7. Legalmom02

Legalmom02 New Member

Well actually from all the advertising I have seen a very good increase. I am surprised. I was starting to get frustrated but it seems it just takes more time then I thought. [​IMG]

8. Julsy

Julsy New Member

Welcome Legalmom02! I would like to be able to click on your link but it isn't clickable... you can fix this by going to your profile and in your signature box, put these around your link... ... website ...

Using these & around your website makes it clickable. You will see some good traffic to your site when you make it clickable in here![​IMG]

Very nice to meet you,

Julsy

9. BigD

BigD New Member

Welcome Legalmom02 - here's to success!!!

10. Legalmom02

Legalmom02 New Member

Julsy thanks for the great advice. This is going to be a trial run to see if I did it right.

11. Julsy

Julsy New Member

It works! Very good looking site with good information! Thanks!

12. Legalmom02

Legalmom02 New Member

Thanks. I actually just added the second site if you want to look at that one.

13. kyrash

kyrash New Member

@Legalmom02
    The second site looks good as well but i think you will see more conversion with it if you make the write ups more a review kind of thing. Great job.

14. Legalmom02

Legalmom02 New Member

Kyrash can you explain what you mean like review the products themselves? Thanks for the advice. I appreciate the help.

15. annettejones

annettejones New Member

Great to see that you made some money already. Make sure you stick with it and also use all the free resources on the net like social networking, forums, blogging, article submissions etc.

16. chibiz5

chibiz5 Guest

welcome to the game, welcome on board...more greese to your elbor.

17. rvjav

rvjav New Member

Hi Annie

I'm interested of the job offer please could you send me some more details. User id rvjav

Many thanks

Julie

18. jjretrievers

jjretrievers New Member

Hey Annie/chibiz5 ,

I'm interested in your job offer. I do have a little experience with doing websites as I have done two. One for my family and one for a biz I was trying to start.

Let me know any details or if it's still available!

Thanks!
    Rebel G.

19. JENNYTHAM

JENNYTHAM New Member

Hi annie,

I am also interested in the job. Please let me know more.

P.S. This site seems to be very friendly and exciting. I am a newbie here and I already love it. Alot of good info here.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

20. mschow

mschow New Member

Hi everyone just wanted to drop in say hi.