Hello all, new to site

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by lamonsta, Apr 15, 2010.

1. lamonsta

lamonsta New Member

I started a work from home position a while back and have recently started to try my hand at the online money machine. I havnt had much luck other than a couple survey sites. I found this place on my hunt for the online treasure! Hope to learn alot and hopefully earn a few extra pesos. Just wanted to say hello and will be seeing you folks around.

2. pinoybloggers

pinoybloggers New Member

hi!

welcome to work at home forum...! you will really learn many things here and know how to earn income through internet marketing. We are willing to help you with this. just keep posting and ask questions.

enjoy.. [​IMG]

3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey,

I am one of the MLMers on this forum.

I prefer it to affiliate marketing.

lamonsta: I havnt had much luck other than a couple survey sites.
    That's interesting to hear. I've tried them a few times but I never fit the criteria to be surveyed =[.

Matt

4. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

I look forward to your progress and success online. Keep us posted!

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Lamont,

It takes a little time to wade through the rubble online, but once you find something that is a genuine business model to follow and then you put in the consistent effort, it really is worth it.

It would be nice if there was a "money machine," [​IMG] but just like offline, making money online takes a lot of work and a sensible plan of action.

It may be slow going in the early days, but if you stick with it, the sky's the limit.

Blessings,
    Angie

6. daymo

daymo New Member

sound advice from happy wife. so may products online tell you they are the next big money machine.

truth is making money online will and does take time to build up to. its just the same as if you buy a shop in a city. it take time to build up that shop and get constant flow of customer.

but if you stick to it you will see its great. and a lot easier and less hassle that physically buying a shop in a city lol [​IMG]

7. BRobins

BRobins New Member

Browse around until you find something that suits you. That is important. There are many ways to make money online, the reason some people fail is because they choose to do something that isn't right for them.

8. Ringerdad

Ringerdad New Member

BRobins.

Very true words. Many opportunities, but not everything is for anybody.
    Your personality is a good place to start.

Jamie

9. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

Welcome aboard Lamont [​IMG]

10. StephenClark

StephenClark New Member

Welcome to the world of online income. I have to ask though, what kind of income goals do you have? Are you just wanting a hobby that pays like a couple hundred a month, or are you looking to create something more substantial like a full-time living?

That should be one of the first questions you ask yourself before you invest a bunch of time and effort into something. I did surveys way back when I first started online, but found real quickly that it just wouldn't ever produce the income that I wanted or needed.

My recommendation is affiliate marketing. Do you know much about affiliate marketing yet?

11. Ringerdad

Ringerdad New Member

StephenClark
    I started the same way. I did some surveys but quickly learned that it was limited.
    Im unemployed right now, so have the ability to invest some time. I have started affiliate maketing. Starting to believe it now.

Ryan
    it's LaCount.... Like in Sesame Street

12. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

Hi Lamont,

Congrats on taking your first step. Working froom home can be challenging and rewarding. Good Luck!

Bill

13. chucks

chucks New Member

Welcome Lamont!

I wish you the best on your adventures!

Do keep us posted

To your success,
    Chucks