Hello everyone. I am self-employed Daddy

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by azman, Feb 23, 2012.

1. azman

azman New Member

Hi everyone.

First of all I am glad to join this forum.

I am a dad with 2 sons. Still happily married. She's a government servant. I'm self employed and I earn money from home. 4 years ago I was not happy being called 'house husband'. It should be a woman's job. Right guys?It's a BIG WRONG. People see me as house husband but actually I am making money. I always think positive. Who's going to take care of our children? I don't trust anyone but myself to take care of them. They are my biggest gift. Thanks to my drop shipping business. Without it, I don't know where is my path will be.

Anyway, as long we have goal, your family will support you. That's why I love my wife so much. See you again in this forum.

2. azman

azman New Member

I have background in civil engineering. I've work for people. Small salary and lots of works. I had to follow orders all the time. I felt like I was chained.

I hated it especially I had to get up early in the morning to work. Same routine.....[​IMG].

So I decided to find something to make my own money. I finally found ebiz/e-commerce/internet biz. But I didn't know what to to.

I knew for sure that in my heart I have always wanted to earn money on my own.

3. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Great to hear azman. We need to hear more stories like yours. It helps to inspire people. [​IMG]

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Azman,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us here today.

It is so nice to hear that you are a FULL time dad and working at home.

Now you goal will be to get your wife home full time with you.

5. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Welcome Azman,

So glad to hear of your success already! As Tal mentioned above, once you help get your wife home as well, that will be the ultimate reward!

Continued succes to you!!

6. azman

azman New Member

Maybe I'll just let my wife work with the government. Business can go up or down.

7. coachben

coachben New Member

Azman, I'm new too (and a father of 3). Welcome! Having the support of your wife and family is everything. Being able to work from home is such a joy. Commitment always pays off! See you in the group...