Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by matt berg, Mar 6, 2014.

1. matt berg

matt berg New Member

Hello Everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums, tell a little about myself. My name is Matt, i'm from a small town in West Virginia called Clarksburg. I was introduced to the network marketing industry a little over two years ago with a company called Vemma. Network marketing has taught me so much, from really learning how to care about someone's situation and desire to change it, to the way I look at my life. I was a real downer, negative all the time, and I just didn't care much about anything. But deep down I knew I wanted to help people. NOTHING is better than knowing you have made an impact on someone else's live in a positive way. In my eyes, you can't place a price on a reward like that. But now I'm working with a different company and seeing a lot more success. Lots of people base success off of how much $ they are making, which is obviously the wanted end result. But lately I've been basing my definition of success off my team's performance. I've realized you have to genuinely care about the prospect, and I love that. Sell yourself, not your brand or company. People want to invest in YOU. I'm also only 20 years old, so I'm super excited to see what I can do with this.
    Kendra Hanes, Shay Kaay and A8ch like this.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Matt,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you join us here today.

You are only 20 years old so it is very possible that before you are 22-24, you will be free and not have to work for no one else for the rest of your life.

No matter what happens or how hard things get for you in building your business, always know that you are going to impact many lives.
    Kendra Hanes likes this.
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome to the forum, Matt.

You probably cannot fully appreciate how mature your outlook is for a person your age. Of course, a portion of that perspective is influenced by youthful exuberance, but if you use that force smartly, in 4-5 years you can, as Tal put it, "not have to work for no one else for the rest of your life."

It's up to you to make it happen!

Hermas

Kendra Hanes likes this.
  4. KB24

KB24 Member

hi welcome to the forum!
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome to the forum! 20 years old. I wish I had found the right company at that age!! Congrats and best of success to you! I am actually kinda in your neck of the woods right at now at a company convention that's being held in Myrtle Beach.. I am thinking I like your warmer climate :)
    Kendra Hanes likes this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

7. Shay Kaay

Shay Kaay New Member

I think that is great! If you are interested in networking and saving money at the same time, I do believe you should seek interest in WUN (wake up now). Wake Up Now to see the finer things!
  8. Kyle.S.

Kyle.S. New Member

Hey Matt, welcome to the forums! I also love that you have to serve others in order to make any kind of substantial income in network marketing. Looking forward to hearing about more of your successes as you build your business!
    Kendra Hanes likes this.
  9. GEM

GEM New Member

Hi Matt - Welcome to the forum and I can see you have the right mindset to succeed. I wish you all the best.;)
  10. Kendra Hanes

Kendra Hanes New Member

Hi Matt,

I love your outlook and your energy. The fastest way to success is helping the people around you get what they want. And I agree with you 1000% that is the biggest thrill seeing people get free and start to believe in themselves again. As far as you being 20 I too wish I had started at your age. ;) I look forward to watching you grow.