Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Bayleejo, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Bayleejo

Bayleejo New Member

Hi,

I am new to this site-- My name is Baylee and I am currently
    working from home part time as well as maintaining a full time job.
    I was looking to earn an additional income and found something I truly love doing that is helping me become financially free!

What does everyone else do from home?

I hope everyone had a great Easter, I look forward to meeting/talking with new people!

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome Baylee,

Glad to have you join us on the trek to financial freedom. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Hermas

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Baylee! Have a great day! [​IMG]

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Baylee,

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know what others here are doing but I am working from home and doing network marketing online. I don't call leads. I don't go to meetings. That is the nice part about being online.

Hope to see you here later.

5. Bayleejo

Bayleejo New Member

Hey guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!mountainmom5
    A8ch

I as well do network marketing online. Love love love it!talfighel

Isn't working from home wonderful? Being able to work around your children's schedule and fit things into your schedule so much is so much easier!! [​IMG]

6. rmalcolm1962

rmalcolm1962 New Member

Hello. I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I have been a legal administrative assistant for over twenty years but have been out of work for the last year. Out of high school I went to college for surgical tech but never pursued it as a career. When my children were young I went back to college and took secretarial classes and that is when my career began as a legel administrative assistant. I have knowledge in the legal field but also am very capable of any type of data entry, transcription, etc. I am searching for work at home due to living in a depressed area of Illinois. It is either work at home or commute sixty miles to a city with gas at over $4.00 a gallon. I have searched endlessly for opportunities online without any success. I am looking for any type of data entry, medical or legal transcription (but I have found in my search that for medical transription they want a degree or certificate and the transcription classes that I have had previously are not enough). If anyone would have any suggestions of where to look for this type of work I would appreciate any suggestions.

7. jillc0821

jillc0821 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum too. I've been working from home for the past three years. The only thing I miss about going to work everyday is lunch time talk.[​IMG]

8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Baylee, Ruth Ann, and Jill ~

Lovely to have you all join us all here for a bit of socializing and encouragement. We try to help each other out along the way as we each are able and I'm sure you'll be an asset to our little community. [​IMG]

Ruth Ann, how are you at research and writing? If you enjoy it, you may be able to earn some money writing content for people who need it. The rates can vary and you'll probably have to start out writing at quite a low rate of pay, but as you develop some good feedback you can raise your rates.

How much do you need to make per day? How long do you think it would take you to research and write an article of about 500-600 words?

Keep in mind that your content will need to be unique (in your own words) and definitely not copy and paste from elsewhere.

Figuring out these variables will help you determine how much you can realistically charge per article and feel like it's worth your time and effort.

There are sites like odesk.com that you can join in order to bid on writing jobs listed there.

Another alternative for starting out is looking at fiverr.com and see if you can offer some service for $5.

I don't think you're likely to get rich with these suggestions, but it may help you make some supplemental income until you decide on something more lucrative.

Meanwhile, please beware of just about anything that is presented as "data entry" as they are almost ALL a pack of lies, to put it kindly. [​IMG] There are no quick and easy ways to make money online from home. It all takes WORK, so if it sounds too good to be true...

...you get the idea.

Blessings,
    Angie

9. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

10. kellerbrianw

kellerbrianw Member

Welcome to the forum, everyone!

I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my business daily, thanks to this forum.

Angie is correct: Success requires work. There is no free lunch and--let's face it--get-rich-quick-schemes help nobody but the person selling you this fluff.

And, as many have said: Don't Give Up!

Here's to your success!

Brian