Hello from Wales!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by neonpossum, Jul 8, 2013.

1. neonpossum

neonpossum New Member

Hello all!

This is my first post here, and I wasn't too sure where to put it! I hope this will suffice. I wanted to post an introduction to myself, and some of my hobbies, interests and goals.

My name is Matt, I am a 27-year old from North Wales, though I may be moving home soon. I have a vast variety of interests from natural history to animation. I enjoy visiting museums and galleries, taking walks, visiting historical sites and I am also a lover of languages. I have many reptiles as pets, I am a pagan-Shintoist (mixed path), a taxidermist and crafter.

I have always found keeping a job hard for one reason or another. Sometimes I just do not get on with the people there, and other times I have just found myself so involved in my own business that I can't concentrate on working for someone else!

I have been a freelance artist since 2004, selling through many online channels. This income stream can be highly unpredictable, and even though I understand that this is generally like that in the online business world, I am looking for something I can do as a full time job, while doing artwork as a hobby.

This world seems so vast, I do not even know where to start! I have downloaded 'The Affiliates Master Course' ebook, is this a good place to start?

Thank you all and it is incredibly nice to meet you all!

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Matt! The Affiliate Master Course is a great ebook, better than most paid courses out there.

4. Adrian

Adrian Member

Hello Matt and welcome to the forum.

Much success to you my friend.

5. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Hi welcome Im sure you will learn allot here..

6. Khoa Nuyen

Khoa Nuyen New Member

Good luck with your biz and most of all, have fun doing it.

7. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

I don't know anything about The Affiliate Master Course, but your user name caught my attention, immediately!

When I was a kid, I had a pet possum, so I've always had a soft spot for them :D.

Best of luck!

8. moneysmartad

moneysmartad New Member

Welcome to the forum and have fun.:)