Hello, I am new, I am Unemployed, I need help!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by I need a job, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I need a job

I need a job New Member

Hello

I need some guidance and advice

I am currently jobless and would like to know where I can apply for a legit, hourly, Mon-Frid remote position.
    I am doing my best not to become depressed, but I am haunted by the thoughts of how long I have been out of work so far and I just sink lower.

Has anyone heard about Parameds?
    I was reading in the forum about this, I believe Beccala (a member)
    announced she was currently working for them.

I went onto the site but could not find a career link??? strange[​IMG]
  2. Tony4cash

Tony4cash New Member

When I was unemployed and looking for work I started with the temporary agencies. After working for a temp agency, for 3 months I got hired permanent.

Tony
  3. garygoh

garygoh New Member

If you are good at writing, you can search for freelance writing job and that may bring in some extra income within days or weeks.
  4. Seth

Seth New Member

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

try to do paid survey to make some income.. or do affliate marketing, thats was good way to generate income too
  6. danhenrique

danhenrique New Member

Why don't you try an online business? If you want, contact me. I can help you.
  7. coolgoose

coolgoose New Member

danhenrique: Why don't you try an online business? If you want, contact me. I can help you.
    Working from home and owning your own online business is a great investment.[​IMG] Find out from the forum and emailing other members how you could get started in a legitimate online business.

Although some may require much money to start-up, it is worth-while depending on whether it is not a scam.

All online businesses require time, so be patient, take your time and pray about everything you do before you do it!!

This should help!!--Let me know how you're coming along with everything. You're in my prayers!![​IMG]

Regards,
    Kelvin R.
  8. KarlFabian

KarlFabian New Member

Bummer I need a job,
    Try to remember you are not alone. Millions are also suffering daily from job loss. Look at the bright side as I did and seek online income with out spending any money to do so. It can be a challenge and may even pay off. Most importantly it won't cost you anything and it will keep you away from depressed thinking. At least it worked for me.
    Good Pluck,
    Karl [​IMG]
  9. I need a job

I need a job New Member

Thank You everyone for your suggestions!![​IMG]

I am much more at ease and practicing patience.
  10. yofiona

yofiona New Member

i have heard of parameds and i actually was going to work for them too but after i read the contract, i decided not to do it. i think if you don't have any kids and you have a quiet work environment, this could be something you can do. i know they pay based on case completion, not hourly.

i may still have an email from one of the recruiters. let me know if you want me to send it to you.

best of luck to you.
  11. shezza8356

shezza8356 New Member

the power of positive thinking will help you to stay focused on what you want to do and how to change your current lifestyle
    the first thing you need to look for in starting an online internet business is what support does it offer you ?
    protect yourself and do some research before going of to join anything
    ask the questions you need to know and then make a decision
    don't rush into anything before being absolutely sure it is for real and not a scam
    the questions i would ask are is the support 24/7
    is the support live online??
    is the support quick ?
    try using these to do some research and you may also save youself some cash and tears
    good luck
  12. blubex

blubex New Member

Hi,

I came accross this site a while back - I have followed some of the programmes and have made money from them. Deffo worth a shot...
  13. I need a job

I need a job New Member

Hello,

I actually have 2 micro businesses I put together myself in 2006.
    Since the recession gained speed my customers have slowed down with shopping. But I always had a primary position and this is the new search at this time.
  14. Jon Squirrel

Jon Squirrel New Member

Hey,

I got into affiliate marketing because of redundancy. I was 3 months without a job (it's amazing how fast the time goes by) and hated going to the job centre and getting quizzed on what I had done to look for a new job as though I were some bone-idle idiot.

As if I wanted ??60 a week instead of a ??30k job!

Anyway, I got interested in making money online as I was using the internet for job searching anyway.

I set up a new bank account, put in a budget which I was not to exceed (think it was about ??200) and let myself go. I haven't looked back.

Of course affiliate marketing isn't for everyone and I notice articles and surveys have been mentioned.

I know Helium has a marketplace and prize-money competitions for decent articles, and for paid surveys in the UK, panelbase.net is an option (though you're not guaranteed loads of surveys - at least not at the beginning).

I also had a go with a gambling system which worked well at the beginning but then went sour - thankfully I had set myself a limit which meant I made ??110 profit in the end but I would not recommend this at all. How can you explain an inability to win a 50-50 gamble 13 times in a row?! It's controversial to say, but I'm not convinced that the gambling software isn't rigged...

Anyway - that's enough from me for now.

Best of luck
  15. mandm

mandm New Member

My suggestion would be to try article marketing, it doesn't cost you any money, just your time, and if you are looking for work anyway you could be working towards a goal and staying productive. I personally have been searching the internet for a way to "work" from home for 5 years and until the article marketing hadn't found it. There just wasn't anything legitimate out there, it was disheartening. But affiliate marketing is very lucrative, just takes some time and patience to learn and set up.
  16. blade1701e

blade1701e New Member

look for internet based jobs. You can work from home.
  17. broke no more

broke no more New Member

if you are looking for work on the internet, just make sure you check out anything you find thoroughly. Check the better business bureau, google the company you are interested in, and check forums. It will save you a lot of aggravation and money. It took me years to find my work at home project. I checked them out with the bbb, found it legit, signed up, and never looked back. There are things out there. Just be careful. Good luck to you!!
  18. I need a job

I need a job New Member

I am receiving such enriching information and support!

If anyone needs my assistance please feel free to ask.

I might be jobless but I may still help you with some needed guidance.

Everyone here You are much appreciated!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Please feel free to contact me!!
  19. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Why not put together a short blog with your expertise and experiences, and then post a link to it in your sig here. [​IMG]

That way folks can read what you have to offer and contact you with any questions they have or to ask advice....
  20. I need a job

I need a job New Member

mountainmom5

That is a good suggestion

Do you have one attached here or somewhere else?