Hello, I am new, I am Unemployed, I need help!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by I need a job, Mar 31, 2009.

1. kurtzilla

kurtzilla New Member

Please remain optimistic in your journey. Mind over matter, really does matter. Think positive and you will get positive results.

[Link removed - Admin]
  2. yasser

yasser New Member

I need a job: Thank you for the suggestion, but I do not want to invest any money, I just would like a remote position which has set hours or comes close to a job which pays weekly or bi-weekly. Any suggestions
    Start selling on ebay. i have a completely free website dedicated to help people to sell on ebay. I will be glad to help [​IMG]
  3. ruzzybuzzy

ruzzybuzzy Guest

Lots of suggestions, Nice! We great to hear everyones suggestions and tips.
  4. Data1

Data1 New Member

[​IMG] Try small community colleges for computer and programming skills, and webuilding. Always in demand, and you could start your own biz. Might try Craigslist, lots of jobs here.

Try article writing, or start your own ezine, can make money with these, or a blog, especially with time on your hands.
  5. andie926

andie926 New Member

I need a job
    I can totally sympathize with you. I was recently laid off. My husband I just bought a house and have a 2 year old to provide for. I was the main bread winner and I was totally worried about how we were gonna pay the bills. I researched tons of online opportunities and found that there are a lot of scams. Be cautious of them. I did find a cheap course on affiliate marketing and am studying it now. Hopefully, it will pay off when I'm done with the course. You might want to check it out. You can do it all from a computer. Good Luck in your search.
  6. Dimasalang

Dimasalang New Member

My advice for a good start:

Go to paid to click websites like NeoBux to earn small amounts of money.
    Work as a Data Entry in freelancing websites like oDesk
    Do Affiliate Marketing. SFI will be OK.
    Blog everything that you've learned.
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

andie926: I can totally sympathize with you. I was recently laid off. My husband I just bought a house and have a 2 year old to provide for. I was the main bread winner and I was totally worried about how we were gonna pay the bills. I researched tons of online opportunities and found that there are a lot of scams. Be cautious of them. I did find a cheap course on affiliate marketing and am studying it now. Hopefully, it will pay off when I'm done with the course. You might want to check it out. You can do it all from a computer. Good Luck in your search.
    Hi Andrea,
    It's nice to hear that you are doing some research and trying to educate yourself before leaping into something that is making a bunch of false claims.

There really are ways to earn an online income and be a real contributor to your family income (while staying home with that darling girl!). [​IMG]

Prepare yourself for the fact that it will take you at least several months to start making money and then maybe a few years before you are making an income that's great enough to replace and/or surpass your former offline income.

If you are able to hang in there, working away at it diligently as you are able, it's truly amazing what you can achieve. My own story amazes me and I've been encouraged by so many others who have stories that bless and challenge me too. I know this really works.

I wish you and your family all the very best.
    Blessings,
    Angie