Hello...new here...

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Gallardok11, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Gallardok11

Gallardok11 New Member

Hello, I'm new here...I'm a single mother of 4 and desperately seeking some legitimate ways to make money from home because daycare is so high. Thank you for any help you may be able to give me!

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi,

Glad to have you. Pretty much any legitimate way to make money from home will include time and effort upfront before you start seeing results. Are you prepared for that?

If you're looking for something quick and easy, you usually just end up losing money quick and easy. [​IMG]

If you have the time to lay a good foundation for an at home money making business, consider building a niche website about a topic that you know about or really enjoy.

It could be a hobby, favorite sport, favorite interest, really almost anything.

Of course, you could also opt for something like freelance writing for others. This may work for you in the short term to get some immediate cash flow, but keep in mind that you aren't building anything long term for yourself. You'll only ever get paid for each word you right one time.

When you are writing your own content for your own site, your words pay you over and over again for years to come. [​IMG]

Something to think about if you're in this for the long haul.

Blessings,
    Angie

3. Gallardok11

Gallardok11 New Member

Thank you...I appreciate your feedback. [​IMG]

4. coffee

coffee New Member

Hi Gallardok11,

Welcome to the site [​IMG]

5. Gallardok11

Gallardok11 New Member

Thank you! [​IMG]

6. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Welcome to the forum.

There are many great opportunities on the market. My advice is simple. Fin a good product that you are passionate about and jumpstart your learning curve by reading this forum. There are thousands of great post with information that will save you time and money.

All it takes is a willingness to learn and the will to succeed and most can be successful at home based businesses. My wife and I chose travel as it is our passion. We learned how to generate our own leads, create our own free website and how to advertise for free or little money. That has been our recipe for success. My door is open if you have more questions and again I wish you the best.

7. Jared Wiener

Jared Wiener New Member

Hi,

There are many ways to work online from home. Just make sure to choose a company that fits your personality.

Jared

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome and Angie pretty much spoke for me. [​IMG]

9. naturalorg

naturalorg New Member

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but not new to direct sales/network marketing. I've turned into an internet junkie and have really enjoyed meeting so many people through social networking sites. Forums are new to me so I'm looking forward to making new friends here.

10. destani

destani New Member

It's a pleasure meeting you Janette, I am also new to this forum and I hope to make new friends and share ideas. If you come across some great ideas while you're social networking please feel free to share for I am always looking to learn as much as possible.
    Best wishes!

Remember, Eagles Soar
    (R.E.S.)

11. naturalorg

naturalorg New Member

Hi Chere,

I'm still trying to figure out how to make my signature clickable (smile). As for social networking, there are quite a few to choose from. Do you have a favorite? I like Ryze.

Janette

12. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

I use facebook using groups to establish yourself and then you can recommend affilate products to them.

13. SupremeSkincare

SupremeSkincare New Member

Hi Kristin,

There are lots of ways to make money on the internet, the question is... How much have you trained yourself? The internet is the easiest way to work from home, but it's the fastest way to lose money and spend hours of time trying to learn how to make money.

Maybe a company that follows a network marketing business model is a good place to start. The reason why is because many companies have turned out plenty of 6 figure earners. They also have a "so called" plan on how get started and be successful.
    They at least usually offer some kind of support where your not totally on your own.

If you even consider the networking business model, the next question to ask yourself is - Do I relate to the product? When will the product not be in demand? Is the product credible? Sometimes products are touted as the "be all end all" of whatever. Use your common sense... Verify what is being told to you. If they say it makes you fly, prove it yourself.

When someone says groundfloor opportunity, prove it. Like for me I compared the numbers of competing companies through Wikipedia to what I was considering. When I found the proof, I could make an educated decision.

Beware of the "Magic Button". Is there a magic button? I answer this carefully and ask you to really understand that magic buttons exist in the lives of those who have built an effective system of generating income regardless of their effort.

Whew! That was a mouthful. You have never been at a better place and time in the world of the internet. Develop an effective system with whatever you sell and it will take care of you.

No one can tell you what to sell, but good product, good company support, credibilty, demand, easy to understand and residual income should all be a part of the equation. Try to stack as many things in your favor as you can.

By the way, do you have a URL that you would like to use with your blogspot? Blogger allows you to change your URL so that the .blogspot. doesn't show up. Go to the help menu of blogspot and type in custom domain. They actually have a decent explanation.

Happy blogging and good luck.

Renee

14. Lauram

Lauram New Member

Hi, I'm new here as well and am starting out with affiliate marketing! It certainly does take some time to get the foundation work done, but, I'm sure it will pay off in the end!
    Good luck to all the other newbies...just be sure you're comfortable doing the business you choose as it will require alot of your energy to start with!