Hello! New to this forum!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Cristina, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Cristina

Cristina New Member

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cristina and I am from Ontario, Canada.

Here's my story:

Working from home by making an income online has always fascinated me. I knew right away after graduating with a degree in engineering and getting an office job that it just was not right for me. I believe in working to live not living to work. I needed something new where I could enjoy my life.

When I first discovered internet marketing I got tied up in so many scams and lost a lot of money for over a year! However, from this experience I learned that money online does not come with just just a single click. It is is business, therefore it must be treated as a business. This is where everything changed for me. I went from losing money online to actually making money online! It was very exciting!

Although I am still fairly new at this, I hope that my experience can allow me to help others who are trying to achieve success online.

Thanks in advance for all your help. This forum has already helped me a lot in the past. I'm glad to be actually be a member now.
    payment proof likes this.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Christina! Glad to have you here. :)
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome to the forum, Christina.

Your story is similar to mine and many others in online marketing who have had the courage and determination to hang in there in spite of the early bumps and harsh lessons. Good for you! What happens now is entirely in your hands.

Hermas
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Cristina,

Always great to see new people join our group. :) Your attitude of wanting to help others is a great foundation for your own success. I hope you continue to learn and grow your own online business. It's definitely work, but well worth it!

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. Laura Burke

Laura Burke New Member

Hi, Cristina, welcome to the forum!